Advanced to Season 2 Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Oct 15, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Advanced to Season 2 Week 3

Advance date will be either late Sunday or Monday morning.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

When do you want to do this? I'll be able to play between like 430ish eastern to 630ish (kickoff times) today but not tonight. Then I'll have the house to myself the rest of the weekend....YES!!!!!! So I can play whenever, except between noon and 7, I'll be watching Ohio State dismantle Purdue, and then the Notre Dame USC game, however, if you want to play saturday after 3pm I'll give you an hour. I just can't play until the buckeye game is over. Please no really late start times either if we can avoid it....midnight, 1am etc.

3. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Cool. Tonight would have to be late so lets play on saturday either afer 2pm cst or after 10 :30 cst.

4. BDSDIGITAL

Can we go for like 3 cst? That would be perfect.

5. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

We COULD have, until I realized that MN plays at 230. Sorry about that. After the game, I have to work from 5-10. I could play at 1015 cst, if that would work for you.

6. BDSDIGITAL

i don't think so, that's pretty late for me. I'll check in later...Whats going on Sunday?

Edit: I'm ashamed of myself, what the hell happened to me? 11:15's too late because I've tunred into a 65 year old woman....I'll try to be good to go at 11:15 est. I'll either post on here or send you a message on xbl in advance if I'm not going to make it. If I make it I'll see you then...

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

LOL, yeah going to bed before 11:15 pm on Saturday night is pretty bad :p

8. BDSDIGITAL

I don't think I'm gonna make it...I'm still up obviously but I don't know how long I can stay awake. I have a strain of the fucking N1A1 or whatever and it's obliterated me...but I got the xbox on, if you show soon I'll tough it out. If not I should be able to play tomorrow morning or whenever after 4 tomorrow. I'll try to soldier through it for the bettererment of the group though, so holla atcha boy.

PS if I get smoked tonight I blame it on the flu and the nyquil..... ;)