1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Season 2 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Oct 19, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Advanced to Season 2 Week 4

Sorry fellas, forgot to post that I did this last night.

Deadline will be Thursday morning.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Man the sliders are jacked up. Arkansas run it right up the middle on me and busted for big plays. I won but I was pissed because it seemed like they went juggernaut on me like Penn State did in my bowl game.

I won't have a review til wednesday. I'm about to update my Avid page so I'll be caught up all the way.

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Actually, I once again forgot to update the sliders.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm glad I'm playing my game later so I know that everyone is getting ambushed this week, I'll be ready. Good looking out everyone.

5. dub

dub Banned

ha ha, I have a bye

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

So do I... well I play Kentucky but isn't that the same thing as a bye :HoosierHoo:

I think this is my last chance to mess around with my playbook before the Bama game. I tried out the Ole Miss playbook last game but didn't care for it. I have not decided what playbook I will use for my next game.

Oh and don't worry if I make any changes for human games I will be sure to announce it well in advance of the game.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    It's the same unless your Auburn...

I went back and looked and the running back from Arkansas looks like he may be as good as he showed. He never went through untouched and I think I was trying to strip the ball too much and you can't do that against a power back like him.

But hey mors what adjustments are gonna be made to the sliders? Just wondering.

Alabama-Florida is gonna be way different this time around. I think my defense is actually better with my new starting CB's and defensive lineman. Plus I had DH and RC back at linebacker. Offensively I have questions, my running game hasn't got to making there big plays yet and the receivers seem average at best. I'm anticipating a breakout performance at any time though.