Advanced to Season 2 Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Oct 26, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Advanced to Season 2 Week 7

Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning

Users

Florida State (KnighNoles) @ Miami (Beazus Christ)

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

#12 Wisconsin 13 @ #13 Ohio State 38.

Next.

My vastly under rated squad took the Badgers apart and limited them to 6 points before putting in my backups. My 2nd team gave up a late td to make it look like Wisconsin tried. Their defense played really well actually in the first half, forcing a turnover and making me punt 3 times.They were disguising their blitzes well..never quite seen the ai do such a good job at that before.

I did pull away in the 3rd quarter after they tried their second fake punt of the game and got denied both times.

Pryor threw for 271 yards and score 3 tds, 1 in the air and 2 on the ground. He also threw 2 picks but they were the hit as he threw variety, not really bad reads. Boom Herron had 137 yards and 2td . Micah Wolfe had his first tackle for loss and first sack in this game as well. Sabino had 11 tackles including 2 for loss.

Wisconsin's starting QB Tolzein is hurt for 10 weeks so he's basically out for the year. His backup was ok.

Next week we go to Chestnut Hill to take on Boston College. I had all of my prospects at this game today, hopefully we get some commitments this week, and hopefully I can get a little respect from the AP voters, jeeeez.

Also, it appears we still can't save highlights.

3. KnightNoles

hey troy remember the summaries go in the other page

4. KnightNoles

tonight... FSU @ Miami will hopefully go down.