Advanced to the Pre-Season (S3)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Nov 17, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Advanced to the Pre-Season (S3)

We have advanced to the third season!! If you were not online last night, there was a glitch in the off-season schedule causing all of the recruiting to be skipped, so as a result, everyone will get +3 scholarships to offer this season. I will post a table of what everyone is allowed so that your number is clearly stated..

If you want to schedule any home and home series with another user team for the next two seasons, post that here so I can add it to the custom schedules before we advance..

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I've got a question Hack. At cut players I had 70 guys, but cut my third string QB that was on scholarship....does that directly reflect my scholarship number? I know in the scholarship number description it says current team members subtracted from 70, but I just wanted to make sure. Also I am still up for our H&H contract agreement.

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

send A&M to blacksburg...

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ill see if I can add both of you guys to my schedule..

On another note, for those of you who switched teams, you will need to create a new Game Summaries and a new Scouting Report thread for your new team..

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

No problem I'll get that up soon.

6. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Yo Hack, I got FSU on neutral ground in Jacksonville, can I get a couple of games at home against top teams this year...I didn't get any last year but understand it's not your fault. Thanks for trying man! Appreciate ya!

7. fpuent

fpuent Guest

hey hack i get back thursday(no more disappearing from monday-thursday for a while now). i accept the invite then. i was wondering i could to user games the first two weeks if possible? i understand if you cant just wondering. thanks

8. BG

BG On The Rize!

My question is, when will the first game be played? Is Thursday the targeted day for season opening games. Just anxious to get started!!!

9. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Yes, we should be advancing to Week #1 on Thursday.. I am working on filling our last two open spots which will hopefully be done by today, and then I can create all the custom user schedules for the Season.