advanced to week 1, season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 28, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

advanced to week 1, season 2

Get at it boys

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Boston college vs ole miss in the only user game this week

3. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

What's the damn hurry? I know other people had stuff to do this weekend too. I was like cool on the recruiting but the whole pre-season too? I thought that was for Sunday. Maybe it's just me but that's mad inconsiderable of peoples weekend time. Especially since it can't be done online. I had peoples to redshirt and shit.

4. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

#TellemWhyUMadSon

5. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

hahahah

i love twitter # followed by phrase

6. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Aye....fuck you pasta.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Actually sdmd I posted last night would be advancing to week 1 today. And truthfully I waited longer than most leagues do. Here's a little known fact, the preseason is essentially useless except for setting the schedule.

- want to redshirf someone, don't put them anywhere on your depth chart, they won't play and will automatically get redshirted
    - recruiting? What recruiting. All your doing is listing guys. Your not recruiting them til week 1. You can set your list now in week 1 instead of preseason and be on same page as the rest of us.

Sorry man, but not holding up the league for 1 person. Especially when everything you would have done in preseason you can do now. I also gave you and Colorado week 1 byes so all you have to worry about is your recruiting, which CAN be done online.

8. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Off-season night. Whatever slim. It's not that deep. It's not held up for one. It was rushed through It was more than one that wasnt available for the two hour thing. multiple people couldn't. Whatever works for you homie.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

english????

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Seriously dude, if you have a problem and want to take up with me thru pm, please do. Otherwise quit the fucking bitching. In tradition 1 we simmed the national title game a user made it to cause he was gonna be gone for a few days. Mo didn't bitching once. He sacked up said he understood and got someone to sit in for him for the offseason. Something I told everyone they could do if they wanted to.

11. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

12. DreSmithJr

Our Commish Is Strong... I Like It lol

13. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

And what?

14. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Like I said...whatever works. Y'all got it. Do whatever.

15. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Seems to me you have an attitude and a complete lack of understanding of how shit is run around here.

WE'VE been doing this a long time and realize what works best. Juggs explained everything very clearly for you. If you have anything left to say then you can either take it to PMs or I'll politely show you the door.

16. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

Awwww shit we are fighting early this season...

17. DreSmithJr

*grabs popcorn*
    (y)

18. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

naaa guys, we're not making this into a public jerry springer show thing. i sent sdmdtsu a pm. waiting for his response

19. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I don't know SDTUMSUSU yet at all. But he seems like a cool guy and such.

Thing is, at some point he said he was going to be there for the offseason (because at that time everybody but me was going to be able to make it). So the thinking here is, the offseason is unimportant, but the preseason isn't? It's the other way around IMO. Try to show when you say you will, even if you can't cancel in advance, post something if you can't make it. Communicate with the league and commish. If you didn't care about the entire offseason, how was he to know the preseason was a big deal for you? I've known Juggy since 1998 and I can promise you he has no mind-reading skills :) .

If you don't talk to him, he can't work with you. To me that's the thing getting lost here is people (not just STMSUP) said they'd show and then didn't follow through. Preseason? pssh.

20. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Everythings cool. lets get this season going and this will be buried in the past. Ill play my game tomorrow as im out in bar right now! lol

21. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Right on, I'm all for that. I like the guys in this league, it was a good time talking during the offseason, given 10 guys that don't know each other...

22. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Real Video Gamers New Jersey

Coming to Bravo Thursday nights at 10PM

23. osudds2014

osudds2014 Walk On

Thank you sir. Reading my mind on the bye