1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Drifterbub, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 1

UvU Games:

Virginia v USC

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Flo let me know when you are free to go..... i am usually free anytime after 9 pm est during the week....... let me know whats works...

3. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Sorry I didn't get online last night.... The wife had "The Bachelor" show party with her girlfriends at the house.. I still don't understand the reason behind the love for that show. I mean a guy hooks up with every single girl on the show and at the end picks the sluttiest one.... Don't get it.

I will be home around 6:30pm mtn time, so I can play between 7pm and 8pm mtn time. Would prefer 7-7:15pm mtn. Let me know if it works for you.

4. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Amen Brother! I have to deal with that shit every Monday... So glad its over.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

if 715 mtn is 915 est.... that works for me...

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

If I got a show on tv where I hooked up with all these girls I would just be considered a man-whore.

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

But they are all in love guys. You know it's true love as they all love each other within the 1st hr. I just find it hilarious that the token virgin untill marriage gets to stay a few weeks just because the guy doesn't want to look like he is in it just for the sex.

8. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Ok, cool... I will try and get online by 7pm mtn time and yeah that would be 9-9:15 your time.

Don't worry I will be ready for other loss.....