Advanced to Week 1.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ociu, Jul 16, 2010.

1. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Advanced to Week 1.

Hey guys.
    We still have three guys who haven't accepted invites yet (Toledo, WKU, and MTSU), but I'm going to go ahead and advance the week to week 1.

Note: If you are playing against Toledo or MTSU, DO NOT PLAY YOUR WEEK ONE GAME YET. I wanted to advance so MSU could hopefully get his in tomorrow (if possible).

2. MSU124

MSU124 Walk On

I'm gonna play in a sec! thanks.
    Do they not get to redshirt? Ouch. Sorry guys.

3. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

I've been told that the redshirts happen if you don't play them at all.

4. MSU124

MSU124 Walk On

Man, I thought I played TCU tonight. It's not going to happen. I'll be back Sunday. Sorry.

5. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

Can I play yet?

6. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

I didn't receive an invite

7. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Its because you didnt have the game and he couldnt send it due to online pass this year

Youll get it, you just dont get to redshirt (as a fix, just dont play the guys, they will automatically redshirt)

8. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

Thanks.

Does the commish have to resend the invite?

9. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

yeah he will send it out when hes on, but you have a game vs Minnesota (CPU)

10. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

Oh I was under the impression I played WMU from the schedule release thread

11. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

You were but he also was a no show for a while, so OC just switched the schedules around a lil, you play him week 2

12. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

Ok, thanks a lot man.

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I've got some issues with my internet connection at school and who I can connect with...

looks like I can't connect with Toledo, we'll try again today, but if not I'm just gonna resign to make things easier on the whole OD.

14. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Prewett,
    I couldn't change your or Simsportsgamer's schedules because the system wouldn't allow me to send the invites. Once you guys have your Online Pass and EA Sports accounts set up, I'll send the invites. You guys are still totally in the league, so don't freak out and think that you're booted or anything.

I think though that both of you guys still have the correct amount of user games, it's just that yours is in week 2 instead of week 1 (wouldn't let me schedule a game against MTSU in week 1 for whatever reason). The games on your schedule are (for the most part) the same, as they are for everyone else, minus a few changes here or there, but everyone whose schedules I could edit has the same difficulty rating of a C-. I can't edit schedules for non-user teams, so as a result, you guys have out-of-box schedules minus swapping in a user game.

I wanted to get Week 1 started last night because MSU had to get a game in before he left for the weekend. Let me know when you get your online pass and ea account set up and I'll send out the invites again.

15. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

Everything is set up and you should be able to send the invites now I believe.

16. cuaacards

cuaacards Walk On

All games have been played. Advance?

17. sreese

sreese Walk On

I messaged oc earlier and he said he had an something to resolve. So i guess we are waiting on that. That was around 7cst.

18. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Guys,
    Sorry the advance took a bit. There were various issues that came up that I felt had to be resolved before Week 2 happened. It's now advancing to week 2 as we speak.