Advanced to Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RynoAid, Jul 18, 2011.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

My God...I am terrible.

FIU's defense was amazing against the pass, that or i just don't know what the hell I am doing. My RB, had 150 yards rushing, but Christ I was like 4-20 passing with 3 picks...

this is gonna be a LONG dynasty...

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I was beating A&M 21-7 in the first half, then it all went to hell. 79 ovr impact star QB Griffin went down with a season ending injury. Backup QB Ponder, 65 ovr, was abysmal... This might be a long season now...

4. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Was kicking Arkansas ass....and then they pulled out the deep pass and that was the end of me...good game, just fell a little short.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

We lost to Colorado State 33-22. Our defense was a paper mache. The offense did some good things though.

We have to cut down on the turnovers. We threw 3 picks, all of which came around mid field and all could have resulted in Lobo points and potentially a win...but maybe next time.

We were down 27-7 in the first half and fought our way back to being down 30-22 in the 4th quarter. We had two chances, down 1 score in the 4th quarter and just couldn't cash in.

We had 309 yards of offense and 22 points. We also went 50% on 3rd down in like 12 attempts. Which isn't bad I guess. We also are off to a good start meeting our goals for this season. The expectations are very low and I really doubt we are going to have much trouble reaching our goals in year 1.

Next week we travel to Columbus :( and then we'll take our 0-2 record back to Albuquerque to host Army.

6. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

The Mean Green got hit with 2 holding penalties that resulted in 2 TDs being called back, of course I couldnt punch it in after that. HC decided to fake a 20yd FG...it was blown up.

Too many picks and penalties. I ran the ball VERY well, just could not find my way in the passing game. We'll get there, but damn, you HAVE to beat cpu FIU...wtf is wrong with me>!>!

7. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

RynoAid

My game froze when i selected to watch play at the end of the 1st quarter. I was down by 7. All i have is a picture if you want that let me know.

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

just try it again.

9. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Ok i did and lost 36-21.

10. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

My defense got destroyed and all I could do was watch. My offense didnt do much better with me controlling them. What a pitiful effort. I hope our head coach has us better prepared for UL Lafayette!

11. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

My defense was killer against BYU getting 3 ints. I was up 7-0 at half. Went up 14-3 but the Cougars broke the Cajuns hearts in the last minute of the game. BYU 20-14

12. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Just a wet and muddy game for Western Michigan and Army. Final Score; 20-13 W. Mich. Army's B-back had a huge 140 yard game. Good game BigBody.

13. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

That was a good game even though it was ugly. Running games were big as no one could really get going passing. In the third quarter, deep in my own territory, my FB had some weird fumble/pitch thing happen where the ball flew out of his hand backwards about 15 yards. WMU scooped & scored which proved to be the difference in the game.

Good win Radar, good luck the rest of the way.

14. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Sounds like a good game, fellas!

On to week 2!

I do not even want to begin to think what the 'Horns are gonna do to me...

15. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

and I travel to Doak for Florida State. I get to be their Oklahoma warm up. yippy!

• Like Like x 1
  16. BDSDIGITAL

I lost 50-16 to Ohio State. Our QB and RB both had really good games though.

Jamie Wright ran 22 times for 93 yards, and housed a 86 yard screen pass late in the game to combine for 179 yards from scrimmage....Is it possible for a New Mexico RB to become a heisman candidate? I wonder if my coaching stock would rise if I had a player nominated for a major award...Doak, or Heisman or whatever...? I doubt it, I didn't see anything in the coaching interface that would lead me to believe that something like that would be taken into account.

3 of our next 4 are user games vs. Army, Wazzou, and Tulane (Mustang?)

17. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

Before EA implemented the CC I ran my own version of a CC with points earned for certain achievements. Player Awards was one of the achievements that earned coaching awards, I don't believe EA has included that into their system though

18. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Dang.

Lost to texas 41-34

I was up 16-0 in the second, and 27-24 in 4th...they just took over offensively

had two backs over 100 and outgained UT 449-351

Dunbar (starter) 25car. 102 yards
    Hamilton (backup) 17-176 and 2 tds

Scored late to get within 7 but they recovered the onside kick.

ahh well. at least we didnt embarrass ourselves this time

19. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

damn. your RB sounds like a beast

20. BDSDIGITAL

The thing is he's reliable. He can get 3-4 per carry most of the time and can extend drives for me. The screen pass he got a few blocks and juked a db and was gone. But yeah. He'll keep me in games against slightly better competition and will give me opportunities to win vs equal ish teams.

21. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

My RB, Lance Dunbar is the same way. Without him....well, we'd still be 0-2. His backup play exceptionally well versus Texas.

22. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

Does New Mexico still have Bobby Rainey? My buddy took NM in a MWC OD we did last year and he was an animal. Was 1st team all conference and I think 2nd team All-American with like 1400 yards and 22 TDs

23. BDSDIGITAL

If I do he's not named that on this roster file.

24. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

Oops, I got my small schools messed up, Rainey's at WKU

25. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

and he is an animal. running with WKY in a side league CC thing we're going. he is so much better than any player in the sun belt. he's a 90 ovr with like 92 spd, 90 acc and really good juke/elusiveness ratings. he could probably start for about 75% of the teams in NCAA. no heisman consideration as of yet, but thru 7 games he has like 1100 rush yds / 12 td and 200 rec yda / 2 td. easily the best stats of any player in ncaa. but we're 4-3 and play for 1 star WKY so prob wont even get an all american bid.