1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 1

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Oct 28, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Advanced to Week 1

The only user game is Texas A&M vs Maryland.

b milley is the new coach of Maryland and his introduction is playing on the road at College Station. Have fun brother

Everybody has 4 user games minus two people. I also scheduled the better non BCS, Big 10 and Pac 10 teams against users so there will be better chance of a user vs user NC game. Of course those games need to be Ws for us (y)

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Well I havent looked at anyone else's schedule but 7/12 ranked games wheeew!! Have to have one of the toughest schedules for a defending champ and Ill take it. Mazz and I will likely play twice depending on how well A Millie A Millie, B Miley plays... Rough stretch of K State (Champ/Ravedown), Duke (Jman) and Terps (miley)..

Defending the Title is going to be very difficult

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

First...I am NOT going to be a rough stretch lol, I'm more of a cupcake for you.

Duke beats Louisville 26-3 in what should've been a total blowout, alas, I had to settle for 4 FG's, my sophomore FS did have a 98 yard fumble return though :D

4. b milley

b milley Walk On

Great game to EaglesIrish!

What a battle that game was. I hung around and actually led for most of the game until he tied it up with about 3 minutes to go and then he stopped me and drove the length of the field to kick the game winning field goal as time expired.

Maryland: 20
    Texas A&M: 23

5. KnightNoles

Well the ACC may have another team in contention and I saw you run with the GT playbook.. How was that Eagle?

6. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Let me just say I am glad Maryland in is in my rear view mirror.

7. b milley

b milley Walk On

I gave his 4-2-5 hell but unfortunately I had auto passing on from my offline dynasty(coach mode) and my QB was throwing on his own so I couldn't run any of the passes I wanted to. But he contained the run pretty well except for a few big runs that went for scores but other than that I'd say he did very well against it.

8. KnightNoles

Well that helps a lot.. not [​IMG]

9. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

CU dominates CSU for the third straight year, I won like 59-7 or something.

HIGHLIGHT NOTICE: After JR RB Rodney Stewart was taken out for the rest of the game in the 2nd, to a suprise true Freshman RB William "Willy" Jones got the start. His first collegiate run was a 66 yard untouched TD for Willy. He finished the game with 14 carries for 111 yards and 1 TD.

"Man, this kid, (Willy), is flat out amazing. He runs a 4.4 and is 6'3 218! Next Eric Dickerson right here, I say he scored 14 TD's rushing this year. He is our Brandon Jacobs as of right now." - Coach Sweet after the game.

10. KnightNoles

3 restarts.... sorry guys... First game was up 14-0 2nd quarter server up. 2nd game i accidently hit family play on and couldnt audible or anything, couldnt even kickoff the opening kickoff, wtf?? Ended up beating OSU 38-30.