Advanced to Week 1

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Oct 28, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Advanced to Week 1

The only user game is Texas A&M vs Maryland.

b milley is the new coach of Maryland and his introduction is playing on the road at College Station. Have fun brother

Everybody has 4 user games minus two people. I also scheduled the better non BCS, Big 10 and Pac 10 teams against users so there will be better chance of a user vs user NC game. Of course those games need to be Ws for us (y)

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Well I havent looked at anyone else's schedule but 7/12 ranked games wheeew!! Have to have one of the toughest schedules for a defending champ and Ill take it. Mazz and I will likely play twice depending on how well A Millie A Millie, B Miley plays... Rough stretch of K State (Champ/Ravedown), Duke (Jman) and Terps (miley)..

Defending the Title is going to be very difficult

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

First...I am NOT going to be a rough stretch lol, I'm more of a cupcake for you.

Duke beats Louisville 26-3 in what should've been a total blowout, alas, I had to settle for 4 FG's, my sophomore FS did have a 98 yard fumble return though :D

4. b milley

b milley Walk On

Great game to EaglesIrish!

What a battle that game was. I hung around and actually led for most of the game until he tied it up with about 3 minutes to go and then he stopped me and drove the length of the field to kick the game winning field goal as time expired.

Maryland: 20
    Texas A&M: 23

5. KnightNoles

Well the ACC may have another team in contention and I saw you run with the GT playbook.. How was that Eagle?

6. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Let me just say I am glad Maryland in is in my rear view mirror.

7. b milley

b milley Walk On

I gave his 4-2-5 hell but unfortunately I had auto passing on from my offline dynasty(coach mode) and my QB was throwing on his own so I couldn't run any of the passes I wanted to. But he contained the run pretty well except for a few big runs that went for scores but other than that I'd say he did very well against it.

8. KnightNoles

Well that helps a lot.. not [​IMG]

9. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

CU dominates CSU for the third straight year, I won like 59-7 or something.

HIGHLIGHT NOTICE: After JR RB Rodney Stewart was taken out for the rest of the game in the 2nd, to a suprise true Freshman RB William "Willy" Jones got the start. His first collegiate run was a 66 yard untouched TD for Willy. He finished the game with 14 carries for 111 yards and 1 TD.

"Man, this kid, (Willy), is flat out amazing. He runs a 4.4 and is 6'3 218! Next Eric Dickerson right here, I say he scored 14 TD's rushing this year. He is our Brandon Jacobs as of right now." - Coach Sweet after the game.

10. KnightNoles

3 restarts.... sorry guys... First game was up 14-0 2nd quarter server up. 2nd game i accidently hit family play on and couldnt audible or anything, couldnt even kickoff the opening kickoff, wtf?? Ended up beating OSU 38-30.