Advanced to Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Drifterbub, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 1

I think there is one UvU game, I'll have to check.

EDIT: USC v Virginia

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

JR - You might want to schedule that game before Flo's wife realizes we started the new season.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hey Mutt, we're up in week two. I don't see us getting there before late tonight/Saturday morning. I am going out tonight, but if we advance late-night here on the east coast I would be willing to play when I get back. You will likely automatically win because I will be drunk, so I would rather play at any of the times below.

Before 11 eastern on Saturday morning. Saturday night late night will work again. Sunday morning before 9 eastern would also work. I am going to the Giants-Chargers game.

4. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Tonight I am going to a hockey game, and wont be back until around 10:30 central. Tomorrow I could only play before 2pm Eastern as i will be out of the house the rest of the day. Sundayt i could play at night.

So it looks like about 11am Eastern on Saturday is gonna be the best time to play, as long as we get advanced. Otherwise it will have to be Sunday night.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Sunday night is pretty much out for me -- tailgating the Giants game 5 hours prior and likely 2 after... so if we can't play it Saturday morning, you can either play the CPU or we can have it simmed. Hopefully everyone can play tonight and we can advance in the A.M. Saturday.

6. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Love this first game of the season, that's what I'm talking about. Really Drifter I get really pumped up for the 1st game of the season and to start off with JR........ that's like Christmas morning with presents and then getting a bag of gifts later that night.

Hey JR this is my schedule:

Tonight my team has a soccer game, so will be getting home around 8:30pm mountain time. Can get online after 9pm Mtn, let me know if that works for you so my wife doesn't go to sleep.

If that doesn't work I can get up early Saturday before work and play between 5:30-6:15 am Mtn time. This would leave enough time to get to work. Saturday night is a no go.

Sunday I have things here and there so just name a time, and will see if I can make.

7. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

damn USC to start the season.... drifter i thought you were screwing over Virginia TECH, not Virginia.... sigh....

i am pretty sure i should be free tonite around 11 pm estwhich is like 9 your itme, or later....Saturday is out for me....Sunday i can go anytime after 4 pm est...

8. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Ok, lets shoot for 9- 9:15pm mtn time.

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

yeap, see ya then..

10. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Mutt, I will check in when I get home tonight to see if we advanced. If we did and you're online, we can get it in tonight. If it looks like an a.m. advance, I have to leave my house by noon eastern tomorrow at the latest. I'll hop on at 10am eastern and wait for an hour to see if you can make it on. If not, Sanders asked if we could wait until Monday to advance. I don't know what the thought is from everyone (I know we would like to go earlier), but would Monday during the day be open for you?

If none of this works out, how do we figure out who plays the CPU, or if we sim it?

11. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Like I was telling the guys last night, the schedule was just screwed up big time. There were several conf games in week 2, 3 and 4 that made things difficult. Plus, I was trying to stay true to last years schedule with the home and homes and did the best I could with what I had.

It looks like we will advance tonight with Flo and JR playing tonight at 10 or whatever. OM will probably play tonight too. When I get my internet shit figured out, I'll play my game.

12. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

anyone thinking about having kids please give me an email.

I will get my game in tonight just might be a little late.

13. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Hey BBJ, we are up after Adv, what does tomorrow look like for you, I could go after 5pm Est, let me know.