1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 10 Early

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We have advanced a full 2 days early and thus we will move the next advance up a full 2 days.

Next advance will be Thursday at 4:30pm EST. The advance after that will be Sunday around 10pm EST. Then we will resume our normal advance schedule of Wednesday/Saturday.

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Way to go guys [​IMG] nicely done who knows maybe we will be able to keep a good path of this in the future.

3. Keller

Bump as reminder.

4. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

@Keller The Miami-AZ game is scheduled to go tonight at 8:30 EST. Were you still willing to push the advance back until tomorrow morning?

5. Keller

I will push it back only if it needs to be. If everythings done on time we'll advance. If I'm up late and I check it and everythings good I'll advance. If I wake up Friday and shit isn't done - I'll advance (y)