Advanced to Week 10

Discussion in 'Madden Ballers Association' started by Wyrmreaver, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Oct 31, 2011
    Hey guys a few notes about the league in general that I just wanted to put out there, or questions I've seen floating around that I thought should be addressed.
    • We have two openings and one on the waiting list, so we should be able to fill one immediately.
    • There is chatter in the Groupme about the pace of advances. The standard for this league is 48-72 hours. What this means is that we intend to advance in 48 hours when possible but will allow 72 for scheduling issues.
    • We are having a lot of simmed games and people either not making an effort to schedule or not making that effort until the last minute (in the 72 hours, let alone 48). We know that a lot of guys in this league are new to TSO and the forums and everyone has a life outside of here, but as a whole we need to get better about this. People need to be attempting to contact opponents before or at advance to get games scheduled. If you are tagging in the forums and in groupme before or at advance and not hearing anything for over 24 hours reach out to a commissioer so we can get a guy on AP or set a sim to win.
    • It is our intent to have an active, competitive, sim league. I believe we have a core of guys that absolutely fit that mold and we have some new guys who can hopefully become that. Chances are we have some guys who will have to go as well. By no means am I suggesting that a madden league should be high on your life priorities list, but its courtesy to communicate in a league with 31 other adults. Big league play like this isnt for everyone and thats okay if thats you, just let us know.
    Next advance is Saturday Night at 9PM EST, it can be pushed to a little after midnight if scheduling is tough over the holidays, but we will be advanced by Sunday morning either way. Get your games in, have fun!

Coachmedicis - Bills
    xSavedByGracex - Dolphins
    Corey C - Patriots
    SwagKingCole23 - Jets

arlennnn - Broncos
    Rukus - Chargers
    Gonzo612 - Chiefs
    kjm007 - Raiders

ZCar352 - Bengals
    Craig - Browns
    GMONEY 15 - Ravens
    XWarriorMonk - Steelers

Eric Ciupik - Colts
    OPEN - Jaguars
    Hurricane GL - Texans
    kcstlmang - Titans

Cbonezz - Cowboys
    jay2149 - Eagles
    ttati1213 - Giants
    Tyler Wilson - Redskins

Hordan54 - Cardinals
    Jeremy Rasmussen - 49ers
    recchem2000 - Rams
    Cole Copeland - Seahawks

Wyrmreaver - Bears
    OPEN - Lions
    GridIRONguru614 - Packers
    seanisgreat87 - Vikings

Gravity - Buccaneers
    DevilDog1108 - Falcons
    publik drunk - Panthers
    Richard Gilliam - Saints
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Tyler Wilson

Tyler Wilson Walk On

Feb 5, 2014
    Richard Gilliam hey man I can play any day this week from 1400EST-2100EST, what about you?
  3. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Sep 9, 2014
    Scheduling Thread created
  4. Hordan54

Hordan54 Walk On

Aug 8, 2014
    Cole Copeland want to play tonight?

I am super busy tomorrow through Sunday afternoon.
  5. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Sep 9, 2014
    Come on Hordan54 this is an info thread....use the scheduling thread for, you know, scheduling.