Advanced to Week 10

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Next advance will still be Wednesday at 10pm EST.

Standby for all the goodies.

PvP Matchups this week.

Time for Swami Sez - For effect:

[​IMG]

The Jets are underachieving and the Eagles might be in control of the NFC Beast if not for the undefeated Cowboys. The Eagles can't seem to play defense but the Jets can't seem to stop anybody, I'll take the Eaqles by two touchdowns.

The Browns are in a fight for the AFC North and should have a slugfest with a 49er team that gave the undefeated Cowboys everything they could handle just 2 weeks ago. I think Patrick Willis makes plays all over the field and slows down the power rushing attack of the Browns to come away with the win.

The Raaaaiiiiiiddaass face off against division foe Denver. This key game could very well decide the division with both teams currently sitting at 5-3 but don't forget the Chiefs are still two games ahead in the division. I like Oakland - they've been ultra hot since their new coach took over and I think they come away with a win in this game as well as an AFC West crown when its all said and done.

The Falcons take on the lowly Panthers but with their new head coach anything can happen. The Falcons are 7 - 1 so its hard to bet against a team thats playing that well and leading a ton of individual statistical categories. I like the Falcons to send a lot of people to the pro bowl and win this game.
    Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG

2. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Did Johud ever find the Chargers owner? I play Chargers week 10, just wondering if he's still in the league or not.

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Sorry I wasn't around this weekend, I was at orientation for the Army. I will try to get with Jimmy for our game this week.

4. Keller

@Subkontraktor - hes been booted - if he wants to come back he's going to have to contact me first.

@kdpnutter - I know man - dont worry about it. Good luck with your game this week.

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Thanks just didn't want anyone thinking I was slacking on the my games, cause until I leave besides stuff for the Army I will still be very active in the league, and hopefully once I get settled at a base and stationed after basic I will be able to get back into the league and game.

6. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

What's with this talk of the Raiders and Broncos playing for the AFC West crown? They both trail the Chiefs by 2 games!

7. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Yea I'm not really sure what happened. I misread the advance date and therefore had my game simmed. I'm still out of town until late tommorrow. Did I win? Or did the curse of sim games strike again?

8. Keller

@sub - im just retarded, dont worry about it, lol.

@stryder - No biggie, thanks for giving me a heads up. I think you did lose though.

9. Keller

This weeks power rankings etc.

Capture.JPG Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG

10. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I will pick the Eagles over the Jets
    I gotta hunch that the Browns will beat the Niners
    The Raiders will continue their winning streak
    The Falcons will beat the Panthers

Looks like I'm among the top in rushing yards allowed, but almost dead last in passing yards allowed. 2255 passing yards allowed in 9 games. Not good, and something's got to give. If it wasn't for my turnover ratio I would have lost a couple games so far. Maybe over the bye week I can work on my defense and hopefully improve because I have some tough games coming up.

11. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Good game Falcons

12. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Have the Eagles-Jets game been scheduled???

13. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Yes tonight at 11 eastern.

14. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Only 4 forced TO's in 9 games we got to do better.

15. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

if u could extend the advance time by 15 or 20 minutes, that would be great. i can play my game at 9 ish

16. Keller

15 or 20 minutes is fine, no problem. I'll be looking to advance immediately after your game however, so please send me a message on here or on XBL when you're finished.

17. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Well theres disconnect number 1 for eagles and jets, these servers are garbage.

EDIT: And of course a completely different start. fml.

18. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

nvm, made an effort to get it in now and did. thanks tho keller @Keller

19. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Sweet. Then we can move forward to week 11... my first PvP game in 10 weeks!