Advanced to Week 10

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Sep 28, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 10

Big user game between Colorado and Kansas St. Can Sweetness put an end to Ravedown's unbeaten streak?

I have big bad #1 Florid coming into town this week. HUGE game for my program as we're still trying to stay in the hunt in the SEC East.

South Carolina and Arkansas in a big SEC matchup. The Razorbacks are trying to right the ship after being handed a loss by my Commodores.

Texas A&M has a showdown with Oklahoma, this may help them move up the ranks.

Notable Rankings
    2. Kansas St.
    3. Virginia
    4. NC State
    5. Texas A&M
    21. Vanderbilt
    23. Arkansas
    25. South Carolina

USER GAMES
    South Carolina (Blaza) vs. Arkansas (lilmaggie)
    Colorado (Sweetness) vs. Kansas St. (Ravedown)
    Virginia (KnighNoles) vs. Boston College (txshrns)

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Damn...I want the top 25...What do I have to dooooo....

oh yea, dont lose

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

forgot

Virginia (KnighNoles) @ Boston College (txshrns)

4. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Thanks the top post has been edited.

5. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    #1 Florida goes down! Vanderbilt hangs on in a shootout 51-45. Both offenses were damn near unstoppable. My QB went 23-26 and 313 yards. Their QB went 19-23 for 366 yards. They key play of the game was a fumble on a KO by the Gators which was returned for a TD by Vandy. Ended up being the difference in the game. Huge win for the program. Now if only South Carolina would lose...

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

So my dog just pulled the plug on my DSL, I had no idea if reconnecting would work so I just shut it off tonight as I need to go to bed.

This just looks bad on me, sim the damn thing, I was on their friggin 2 yard line about to make it an 8 point game. Son-of-beach.

7. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Since it was a CPU game it probably would have worked.

8. KnightNoles

play it again, Hotrod gave me a chance to replay my game 2 weeks ago

9. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    It's going to get simmed. Nothing against you Jman but I've let you replay a few games so gotta leave it up to the sim gods this time. You need to disconnect proof your xbox, lol.

10. Jman

LOL, no problem HR. I WANT the sim on this one, its only fair.

Don't need a disconnect proof so much as I need to punt the pug and cocker spaniel when they start chasing eachother around the house when I'm playing! (They pulled the DSL line out....again, need a new cord as the little plastic clip broke the last time this happened and it falls out if bumped...or trampled.)

11. KnightNoles

Virginia beats BC

My 2 Freshman Safeties, #41 Brad Edwards and #20 Adam Kennedy, are causing a lot of trouble this year and for the years to come. Here are 2 plays of them:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSVNT_E_7xM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSVNT_E_7xM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Edwards lays the hit, while Kennedy returns it for a TD

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-yDJyD9WplQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-yDJyD9WplQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Edwards baits the QB into throwing a Pick 6, 98 yards

12. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

A&M takes down The Sooners. OU's secondary is so fast. My receivers could not break free. They were blanketed all night. The running game for the Aggies was the only reason I won this game.

13. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

HotRod,I have 4 hours of recruiting left but I am finished for the week.

14. Jman

HotRod, any way you can sim mine now so I may begin the weeping process of realizing I HAVE to beat NC again this year to stand a chance at a bowl lol.

15. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I can't sim it. The user can sim the game I believe, so go ahead and sim the game yourself if possible, otherwise you have to wait for the advance.

16. Jman

Good to know, I'll do it tonight.

Thanks