Advanced to Week 10

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Advanced to Week 10

Hey guys, we've advanced to week 10.

Only one user game this week: Michigan State vs. Michigan

We advance at 7pm eastern on Friday 10/30 unless we are able to get through it quicker.

Good luck guys!

2. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Penn St and LSU need to do recruiting and Shaun and JHEB are needing there games played.I think Shaun said he gets his net back tommorow

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I'll re-play my game tonight...I was too frustrated to play it again last night.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Shaun- Saw you posting in a couple other threads. Have you gotten your internet back? Are you going to be able to play at some point today/tonight?

What I am getting at is that I can extend the advance until later for you if need be. You just have to ask. ;)

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I am posting from work, but I get my internet back today. If you can wait until tonight, I can play my game, but I feel bad holding up the whole league because I moved.

Shaun

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Well I'm going out tonight, so I will check before I leave. If you're not done yet I'll wait to advance until late-night/early morning eastern time. The main reason is that you have some recruits visiting, so a win could salvage some of what has been a tough year for ya. One of those recruits could even potentially screw me over.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I am going to try to get this game in...just got the internet working (after 2 hours with TW support because they forgot to register the MAC address on my modem).

Just got to set the TV up now...