Advanced to week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Advanced to week 10

Next advance sunday night.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Whoah, a timely advance?!!! Haha, thanks for taking the league back over.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Hey cole. Penalties may need to be adjusted. Rutgers had 7-75 yards USF had 14-129 yards. Mostly holding calls and I kept my gameplan on conservative

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Yeah I meant to complain about this too. In two games, I have had over 25 penalties. Mostly holding, sometimes 3 of them in a row. Also, I have been getting sacked a lot more than usual, I wonder if the D line settings need to be adjusted, I was sacked 14 times in my last game, a lot of the time before the passing Icons even came up. One guy in my last game had 6 sacks by himself, my LT is very good and he would just get run around on every play. Seems like they blitz a lot more than usual too.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Actually me and my cousin were drinking until 330 in the morning the night of advance so we advanced about twelve hours late.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'll check it out and see what adjustments need to be made. I know when I took over I couldnt find our old penalty settings so kind of winged it.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm not really a slider guru or anything so if anyone has suggestions let me know. Otherwise I belive Drifter has put a lot of thought into the sliders they use in Tradition 2 and we could just plug those in and try for the rest of the season. Whatever change we make though would be for the rest of the year so we can get an accurate assessment.

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Id say use drifters, I'm not good at adjusting the sliders either, but if someone else has taken the time to find a good slider plan then I think we would be fine using that.

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm fine with drifter's. I did notice more penalties since we restarted.