1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Advanced to week 11

Advance is wedensday at midnight eastern, all user games though so....

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Bye week for me, but I did finally get a 5-star signing and he is #4 in the country. I will try to post a full update about the signing tonight.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

yeah......that's ohio state then vt, then UNC. OSU has Michigan in the last game, so you never know. I think Juggs is #4, he could sneak in. brave, you still have a user game against papa. User games are tough.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Boise State jumped in there now too

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I wasn't overlooking my game against Papa Perry. I have played him many times before and we always have close matchups. If somehow I win that game it would be nice to get a crack at the title, but I don't see that happening.

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Yea me and Brave have a Rivalry goin' we are now in 3 OD's together (OFFL East, The Rivalry, Coast2Coast). I have yet to beat him. But I hope to change that.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yes and the rivalry should feature at least 2 more matches in the next few weeks.