Advanced to Week 11

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Advanced to Week 11

We've moved on to week 11 guys! Good stuff!

No user games this week, but with guys going out of town I would anticipate us taking the full 72 hours from now until after the new year. If by some chance those that are away are able to hop on and get their stuff in, great, but I'm/we're certainly not counting on it.

The advance is set for Sunday at 11pm est, unless we somehow miraculously get through it faster.

Good luck this week guys!

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

The only two games left are me and Jello...I'll get mine in tonight for sure so we can advance tonight or tomorrow morning since Jello is out of reach.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Gonna advance it in the AM -- I bought Battlefield: Bad Company today and played it alllllll fuckin day due to the amount of snow. Couldn't go anywhere.

JHeb, I'm putting all the snow I shovel into the back of a refrigerated truck and having it shipped to your house.

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Ha, I saw you were playing that game last night when I finished my 2OT game v. Baylor...Yeah, 2OT's to beat a sub .500 Baylor team. WTF? Maybe it was the snow. Yes, it snowed for my game last night. I wonder if it has to do with the temperature here? I played at about 10pm last night and it was about 30 degrees or less. Anyway, it was cool but I thought for sure I was gonna lose that damn game.

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Nevermind...