Advanced to Week 11

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, May 5, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Feb 22, 2009
    Advanced to Week 11

Hey guys, week 11 is here. Only one user game on tap this week, as Michigan is slated to travel to Notre Dame.

Jello, you know that Dat is kind of out of the mix right now. If you want to give him a day or two to post to see if you guys can play, that would be cool. If that would jeopardize you making the deadline, you're free to play it whenever you want.

We'll have until whenever I get back from a long, fun day on Saturday to get our games and recruiting in. I may not even be back until Sunday. If we could somehow get to advance late Friday night, that would work out best for me - but you guys definitely all have until the deadline with no worries!

Good luck this week guys.
  2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Feb 21, 2009
    Jello, go ahead and play the CPU. They'll give you a better game than I would right now anyway. Just haven't had time to do much lately. Trying to pop in here to keep tabs, but having an hour and a half to do recruiting and play a game just isn't happening right now. Sorry.
  3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Jun 21, 2009
    No prob Dat. With my crazy work schedule (I'm working about 70 hour weeks right now (n)) combined with the fact that I'm sick as a dog right now, I'm not very available either.

I'll try my best not to let Childress rush for 300+ against me like he has every other user when the CPU controlled him.