1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 11

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Advanced to Week 11

Okay guys, we're nearing the home stretch and just in the nick of time. The only user game this week was to be Mississippi State - Miami, but Max has been set to auto due to RROD.

Due to the 4th of July weekend and the celebrations that come with it, this will be a tough weekend for me to advance the league, but I should be able to once.

As such, week 11 will move quickly! We'll have until Saturday night at 11:59pm EDT to get our games in. I will not wait under any circumstances, including if I cannot get my game in.

Thanks for sticking with this season when most have packed it in guys!

(y)

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hey guys -- I neglected to bring my XBOX with me. I'll be advancing tonight when I get home from work! ONE WEEK until 11 so let's keep it rolling, and feel free to call the commish a douche for slowing us up! :D

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

DOUCHE!

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Douche.