Advanced to Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Advanced to Week 11

Sorry I advanced it late but I did advance at 4pm EST.

That said, sticking with the idea that we are trying to move more quickly, next advance is Sunday at 4pm EST.

2. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Keller- would be able to advance at the start of the late game? See I am in Madison, Wisconsin this weekend for the Badgers Homecoming game against the Gophers. I'll be getting home around 5pm CST on Sunday. Hopefully the Packers can schedule our game either when I get home, or after the 3pm games. I'm leaving right now for a drunken weekend of skull dugery.

3. Keller

You're talking about the late game on Sunday? Yeah, thats about when I was planning to advance anyways. Should be around 4.

4. uknownsoldier55

uknownsoldier55 Walk On

next time u advance can u make sure noone is in the middle of their game

u advanced while me and the fins were playing then when we finished it we saw that our game that we just played was a waste of time
    and i stopped watching the bears game to get this game in

5. Keller

My apologies guys. There's no easy way to tell if someones playing a game. That said, I did say I was gonna advance around 4 and I did so at 430 so keep that in mind next time.

6. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

yea we were in the middle of the game.. i saw you came online. i was going to send you a message but i assumed you wouldve seen that...

erases a 180 yd 3 TD performance by brandon marshall....

7. Keller

Like I said I'm sorry guys but I did say I was advancing around 4 or more specifically the start of the late games.

I was only hopping online to advance the league so I didn't do much else besides that.