Advanced to Week 11

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sorry for the late notice, we did advance on time however. Due to the Holiday, we will advance next Wednesday at 4pm EST. If we're done sooner we'll advance sooner.

Time for Swami Sez - For effect:

[​IMG]

Excellent slate of games this week, 5 pvp's, you gotta love it.

The Raiders were rolling last week before they bumped into the pesky Broncos but I still like the Raiders. It seems as though they need to remedy their QB situation in order to be a true contender but the Jets continue to underachieve so I'll take the Raiders. They're not the Raaaaiiiiiiddassss this week, because they lost. Shame.

I made the mistake of picking against the Broncos last week and I won't make that mistake again this week. Although the Packers are 8 and 1, I don't see many quality wins on their schedule. The team is dangerous but it just hasn't been tested yet. This week should be an excellent challenge for the Pack but I'm still picking those Broncos who are flying high after a win over division rival Oakland.

Not much I'll say about the Bills and Chiefs. Both teams have excellent records, game could go either way.

The Falcons face off against the 49ers and boy the 49ers appear to be pretenders don't they? Gave the 9-0 Cowboys a run for their life but then dropped helplessly to a very good Browns team. I expected more out of the 9ers and the Falcons are as good as anybody. I'll take the Falcons this week, likely by 2 touchdowns.

The Dolphins are trying to get back on track against the explosive Eagles. They dropped Buffalo a couple weeks ago but lost last week(in a sim) and are now another game back from the division leading Bills. Based on the Eagles track record, this is going to be a high scoring game and as such I like the ridiculously fast offense of the Eagles.

The Texans have a new coach and with a new coach comes beginners luck. I know the Texans owner can play so I'm gonna go with him since he's now taking over.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

who is the new texans coach? so i can contact him

3. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

@keller, no owner listed anywhere

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

@yankeery25 - he has not joined yet - feel free to play the CPU at your leisure

5. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Just a little update, we have two games left now, both against the CPU.

Detriot and Atlanta, our resident two Capps left and we may be able to advanced early.

7. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

I will get mine in tonight.

8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Cool, I know usually we are all wondering where we stand, not calling anyone out just kinda giving a state of the week (instead of state of the union)

9. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I think all user games are completed :thumbsup: