Advanced to Week 11

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Aug 20, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 11

Cribbs has decided to retire from the dynasty.
    Pryor you are walking a thin line. Blaza had tried to contact you for your game and you never replied. I sent you a message on live and you never replied. Shitty part is I've seen you online so what gives. Are you with us. If I get another week of this I gotta drop you.

NO USER GAMES

Let get through this one quickly guys!

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

HR, tried to play tonight, I just can't stay awake though. 4-5 hours of sleep for the last week and a half for football practice and now teaching on top has fried me. Since I started it just sim me this week, suck balls since I have recruits there but I HAVE to get some sleep tonight.

3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Man did I just pound Bama....I had about 50 rushes and did everything I could to control the clock and game. But damn that Julio Jones, he alone kept Bama in it. We held on for dear life though.

4. Jman

Now that I'm awake and coherent...it sucks balls that I had to bail in the 1st quarter but I've never been so exhausted I was falling asleep during a game.

Would love a crack to play it tonight when I get back from our first scrimmage since I get to sleep all day tomorrow but its up to you HR and the rest of the guys, I don't want to come off as cheap. If we need to sim me this week, we need to sim me.

Also, I have all my stats all in AViD now, will turn them to reports and get my pics in order so my reports can get all put up. I don't want anyone to question my dedication to this dynasty, just busy as of late (3 JH/HS a day SUCK! Even as a coach!).

5. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I have no issue with you playing you game, if no one else opposes you have the green light.

6. Jman

Many thanks.

I'm still amazed I was that tired. Seemed like it all hit me at once like a damn 18-wheeler lol.

7. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Understandable. No issue from me.

8. Jman

Thanks guys, I truly do appreciate understanding.

My game with GT will likely result in me getting an ass beating though since I'll surely be suicidal about my o-line's play at the scimmage tonight.

It'll be late, but I'll get it done tonight.

9. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I hear ya JMan, August is the craziest month of the year for me. I'm just scattering any chance i get to get my games in. Fall and Winter is when i get to finally sit back and enjoy these dynasties.

10. Blaza

Sweet, hopefully everyone can get their shit in so we can advance tonight!

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I got a game at 8:30 and after I will play my CU game so I will be done tonight

12. Jman

Will play tonight...but it will be LAAAAAAAATE (or early depending on how you look at it). Just got back from the scrim, good night, film time now though.

Sorry fellas.

13. Jman

Wow. I'm sleeping till noon now.

Just finished. Duke falls back to reality and after a stiff 1st half showing of 0-6 end up falling 9-33 with 6 turnovers....5 were picks but I was just pissed/stubborn/tired and kept his ass in there. 4 came off tipped fucking balls at the line...I was pissed beyond belief.

At this point though I'm at the win number I thought I'd have this year, if I pull any more off it'd just be bonus. Next year this team will look NOTHING like it does now defensively.

14. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I should have my game in within the next hour.

15. Blaza

We all done with this week?

16. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    We have Matrix, and Marcman left. Pryor looks like he's outta here since he hasn't shown his face in a week and hasn't responded to any messages.

17. Blaza

Cool. C'mon boys lets knock these CPU games out. We gotta finish this season!

18. Jman

FREAKING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

19. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah it's killing me that we have to wait for these CPU games each week. I'm trying to respect peoples' busy schedules but I'm not the most patient guy, lol.

20. Jman

I feel ya, I just see others in bowls already and it kinda sucks lol, I'm like you, patience is not a thing I've got alot of (hell, I'm a real coach)...

Oh well though.

21. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

The lack of involvement in this league sometimes sucks. Whats up with this week? Of the top 4 leagues we are furthest behind. Come on guys lets pick it up a little.

22. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah from this day forward it's going to be hard advances after 72 hours. This is terrible. We should not be lagging behind like this. I apologize for not laying down the law tough enough.

23. Blaza

Yeah at least post up with an explanation if there is an issue.

24. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Hot rod it wasn't aimed at you I know people have lives outside of this but like blaza said post something to let everyone else know what is going on.

25. Jman

Amen. I wanna get this unit rolling again! I like taking my Duke arsewhoopin's!:p