1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 11

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Drifterbub, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 11

UvU Games:

Nebraska v USC

2. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Flo...I wont be around tonight, and tomorrow i will be working until around 4pm central or so. Nevermind you are on Pacific time, so i could play after 9pm pacific tonight or after 2pm pacific tomorrow. Let me know if either of those work for you.

3. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Tonight after 9pm pst will work the best, since I work tomorrow all day. So tonight, just post a time.

4. Muttcope

The hockey game starts at 7:35 so figure 2 1/2 hours for the game. Should be close to 8:30-9pm your time when i get home, and i will put the kid to bed and hop on the XBOX right after. So sometime around 8:45-9pm your time i will be on, if i get home before that i will post on here. I should have a good 13-14 beers in me by then so the ass kicking should go better. (y)

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I was drunk when I played JR and BBJ, and it DEFINITELY helped ease the pain of a beatdown.

6. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

See you around 9 pm pst.

7. Muttcope

The kid couldn't make it through the whole game hopping on now if you get on early i will be online.