$$$$$$ ADVANCED TO WEEK 11 $$$$$$

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by Snozberriez8198, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Snozberriez8198

Snozberriez8198 10 Star Recruit

We have no advanced to week 11. Make sure to get your games scheduled and playes and game summaries posted by the winner after the game. RRAHx2 and I are keeping track of who is and who is not participating and will evaluate everyone's status at end of season to see who will be in the league for season 2. To the guys who are active and do play...THANK YOU as it is you guys who make the leagues fun!!!! WE ADVANCE MONDAY MORNING 6AM ISH so get them played!!!!

2. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

3. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

5 summaries and 1 of them was mine vs the CPU? Come on guys...we're better than this.

And for those that lost and don't think they need to do anything, there's got to be something that you can contribute. We're not asking you to be a professional writer, but there has to be something about the league that you'd be interested in writing about. Do you need ideas? snoz, RRah and I will come up with some stuff...if you're interested, let us know.

4. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Maybe when we lose we should still comment on the game summaries and say the elements we think we can improve next week. Or our version of what turned the game. I feel like we could make it more personal by saying "man when x play happened I knew it was going to be tough" or "x bad break got to me" etc etc.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Boman5

Boman5 Walk On

When are we going to week 12? Just curious because osugolfguy and I are waiting to start our game.

6. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Yes this is true...it's going to be very tough for me to play any time other than today.

7. Snozberriez8198

Snozberriez8198 10 Star Recruit

It will be done within next couple of hours. Internet at home went down, but will be back up when I get home. Sorry for delay.