1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by trutest, Jan 4, 2010.

1. trutest

trutest Walk On

Advanced to week 12

Lets try to get things back to normal now that the holidays are done.

If any of the new guys want to lend a hand, pls msg me

2. trutest

trutest Walk On

Texans, Jaguars, and Jets are open. You can play the CPU for these teams until I find replacements

Both the Texans n Jets stepped down. Jags owner was kicked for not following the rules and calling our 4th down rule "garbage". I took that as a sign of bad things to come from this guy so I did us all a favor n got rid of him.

3. trutest

trutest Walk On

pls schedule your games guys. I'm delaying the advance until Sunday 5pm est, if I have to replace owners I will

4. Bridger

Bridger Guest

I saw that you played the jags, looks like both of you guys went for it on fourth a lot (him more than you) but what did he try to pull? like what was the situation

5. trutest

trutest Walk On

I did play the Jags but I left in the 1st qtr and booted him because his broke the 4th down rule and refused to punt the ball after I confronted him. He went on to say our 4th down rule was garbage. The way he handled the situation was a bad sign of things to come so I booted him from the league.

After that, I played CPU for a couple of plays and did a super sim for the rest of the way. Not sure if the CPU went for it on 4th a lot, they usually don't unless its the 4th