Advanced to Week 12

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, May 8, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Advanced to Week 12

We've made it to week 12! The main event? Nebraska and Penn State in a huuuuuge game with National Title implications!

That's the only user game. We'll have until Tuesday night at 10pm edt to get our games and recruiting in, unless we're finished sooner.

Good luck this week guys!

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

As always I'm availible after 9pm est, however I've got a couple of bad spots.

Sunday - Sometime around 11pm est is a Madden game.
    Tuesday - Can't make it. Having a "work" get together.

So Sunday start time around 9-10 est, or Monday night.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Wow that sucks lol. I am out of town all day today and tommorow I am going to the Tigers Yankees game in detroit and wont be back until tuesday. I can play anytime tuesday, Early Weds and thats pry it. This isn't looking good lol

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Would you guys be able to get it in on Wednesday night? If so you could ask me to extend the deadline -- when asked I have never NOT extended it.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

As of right now, I see no reason why I can't get it in Wednesday night.

BTW - The work get together has been known to be canceled, so if that happens I'll let you Hova, and we can play Tuesday night without need to ask for an extension.

6. Hova

Alright tuesday would be great, because I might be out of town weds afternoon, I might not be back but I will try to wed night

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Keep me posted.

8. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Hopefully the get together gets cancelled.

The only other option is to try to get this thing in after the the fun, but that might not be until 11:30pm est on Tuesday night, and I'll be a six pack plus into the beer, not really fighting form.

Basically if you hear from me around 8pm est on Tuesday night, we're good, if not... eh, no idea.

9. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Hova,

Good news, Bad news.

Good news is if you can stay up late enough on Tuesday night we can get the game in because regardless of whether or not the little get together is canceled... I'll be sober.

Bad news is you might have to stay up till 11:30pm est to play me... and the fact that I'll be sober.

Met the doctor today to resolve a problem I've had for the last couple of weeks, and the bastard put me on medicine that I'm not kidding you when I say this but "It will induce violent vomiting if alcohol is consumed will taking this medication". Doc warned me about it, told me he knew how little I follow his warnings, then told me that I will live to regret the one little beer I will eventually try to sneak in over the next 2 weeks I'm on the medication.

I love my doc, it's cool that he knows I'll eventually see what happens and if it will really induce "violent vomiting". (y)

Back tot he game Hova:
    Just post if you can stay up that late.

10. Hova

Ya I can, I should be on that time if nothing comes up

11. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Sounds good, what I'll do is when I get home I'll imediately get online so you know I'm home, then do a couple things I'm sure I'll have to take care of (10-15 minutes tops to take care of things), then shoot you a PM saying I'm ready.

12. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I'm on, and will be till at least Midnight est, so hopefully you show up before then.