Advanced to Week 12

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by HotRod, Oct 5, 2010.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 12

NEXT ADVANCE SAT 10 PM EST

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

So do I just play the CPU?

3. trutest

trutest Walk On

My apologies to the league for being inactive. I'm currently in the process of moving so I haven't had time for anything lately.

I'll be with no internet till about the 18th or so.

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I'm sure with your record, that makes everyone feel a little better... joking!

Good luck with the move. I just moved in July 1st, so I know your pains.

5. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Is there a Texans owner? He hasn't posted in our thread nor has he accepted my friend request on XBL

6. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Same with the Chargers owner but still 2 days left. I've played the CPU 3 times already so I'd like a sub fill-in at least if the Chargers owner doesn't show up please.

7. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    We don't do subs man, there is no owner so you gotta play CPU.

8. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I'm not sure what the deal is with York, he's usually around. I'll try to track him down.

9. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

HR,

You'll need to either SIM my game or boot me from the TMFL for this weeks. Both team owners have completely opposite schedules, except for the weekend. And I have a wedding (yup, that's 2 in 2 weeks) this weekend that puts me out of the house at 9am tomorrow morning until Monday.

Your call, boss.

10. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Seattle - KC. Ironmask sent an XBL message on the 6th and has not been on the 'Box since nor has he replied to the thread here on the forums. Tonight after 6:30 PM PST is the last chance I have to play. Im working all weekend past the advance.

11. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    He sent me a PM that he had to go out of town. I will boot him so u can play CPU.

12. ChickenOfTheSea

13. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

hotrod...can you boot trutest (NYG) so that Jax can play them? thanks!

14. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Sowess never responded. I can't play it cause I don't get home untillnafter advance anyways so I guess I'll take a sim.

15. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

PepperNY never got in touch and HotRod isnt responding to drop so I can play CPU.

16. JSimms

just wondering what's going on with the league?? Jags have been waiting several days for Giants to be booted so that he can play the CPU; we were supposed to advance last night....anyone heard from HotRod in the last few days??

JSimms

17. ChickenOfTheSea

I know hes been pretty busy. he did log on Friday morning as seen here in this thread, and drop several absent owners. The advance was SATURDAY, if the Jags owner cant even post on his own, and you dont post for him until less 24 hours to the advance; then I fail to see how that equals "something wrong with the league".?????

We have been very consistant with advances and owner activity for the most part this year.

As for why we have not advanced. I'm not sure.

18. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I think I'm probably going to have to step down as commish. It's getting pretty tough to run a league with 25+ guys and be able to give it the attention this deserves.

I've been busy as of late, I didn't advance last night because I didn't get to drop the teams in which people had to play CPU. I figure I'd give those guys an extra day to get their game in. I dropped the Giants owner this morning so Jags has had all day to play the game.

19. JSimms

Seachicken - just to clarify, I wasn't making any complaints towards HotRod, and never said that, "something was wrong with the league." If you're gonna quote me, don't mis-quote me! I said, "what is going on with the league," just wanting to get an update on the status of the advance. I apologize if my post came off in the wrong way. And as for the Jags owner (who is a good friend of mine,) his internet browser, for some reason, does not allow him to post on the forums. However, he's been very good about sending PM's through the forum, and sent one to HotRod ahead of time (at least that's what he told me he did.)

HotRod has been a great commish, and this has been a great league...let's just not lose our momentum (b/c that's when owners really start to drop like flies.)

JSimms

20. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Thanks for claryfying that, JSimms. I'm sure its just a misunderstanding as thing can often become misconstrued in writing. HR has done an excellent job with the TMFL, but sometimes life gets in the way. I appreciate his proactive approach to handing off the torch for duties, here.

21. ChickenOfTheSea

Thanks JS, guess I got a little protective there :) I read that a little different.