1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week #12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 24, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Advanced to Week #12

Players of the Week for Weeks 9, 10 and 11 have been posted...

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

do you guys smell that?? it smells like bowl season is right around the corner!

3. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

yea baby....BOWL pie smells better than anything I can think of! I'm just wondering where the invite will come from...and there better be an invite...I don't care if it's the Mosquitoe Bowl in OhmyGOD Montana...well, I kind of do care...but you guys get my drift! Bowl time...lets roll!

Note: As a side thought...Bossy, Droweezy, Auburn, and Hack...can you guys please stop stealing my recruit picks...Droweezy, I saw your WR pick driving around in a new truck the other day, hmmm. Bossy, that secondary man we're both looking at will be on the Gator campus shortly. After I put girls, strip bars, cheerleaders, oh and limo rides in front of him...he may never want to leave. Did I mention girls & strip bars?