Advanced to Week 12

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Oct 4, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 12

Here's where the National Title picture can start to take shape. HUGE game between Eagles' #2 Texas A&M sqaud and the Mazzman led NC State Wolfpack ranked #4 in the nation. Vandy can lock up a berth into the SEC Championship game with a win vs. Tennessee. Duke trying to get bowl eligible as they face rival UNC.

USER GAMES
    Texas A&M (Eagles) vs. NC State (Mazzman)

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Looks like anbother year with no bowl b/c we won't beat 1ke's Miss St team.

Duke falls after giving up a FG with :07 left to make it 28-29 and then throws a pick six on the hail mary.

The CPU just was not going to lose, made some UNBELIEVABLE one handed hail mary catches on the last drive to move the ball and score.

Oh well, here's to 5-7 again.

3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Well Miss St was at it again.

Already being out-maned by the Gators, The bulldogs, decided it was a good idea to have 2 fumbles, 4ints 1 returned for a td, 7 drops.

My starting QB was hurt and out for the game on the 4th plaay of the game. After the pick 6, i was behind all game so I had to throw. I just cant believe that shit.

This has to be the dumbest team ever, the drops and the fumbles alone, make me wanna start cutting some kids.

Finally crack the top 25 and this nis what happens....uggggghhhhh

4. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

TTU Wins in a shootout against #12 Oklahoma St. 52-35! Senior Running back Baron Batch put his team on his shoulders while he ran for 183 yards and 5 TD's! TTU hopes to carry this momentum against Coach Blaza of the SC Cocks!

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Bro if it makes you feel better I was up 5 on Florida with 10 seconds left and them on their own 22 and I lost :mad::mad:

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I lol'd....but im still pissed hahaha....Actually watching Man City get held to a draw by Villa made me feel better.

7. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

1ke, at least let it be close when we play so my guys can have the illusion of maybe making a bowl.