Advanced to Week 12

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by HotRod, Oct 12, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 12

NEXT ADVANCE, THURSDAY 5 PM EST

Sorry Ryno and Kinger, I waited to see if you coule get your game started before the deadline. We hit the hard advance time so had to move on to the next week.

Week 12: Games to Watch

Raiders (7-3) at Cowboys (6-4)
    The Raiders continue to win have pulled off 5 wins in a row and now sit alone in second place in the AFC West. Somehow they are getting it done with Keith Null at QB. The Cowboys on the other hand are headed in the other direction. They have lost three straight games and now find themselves fighting to stay in the playoff hunt. Dallas lost a nailbiter to Washington 29-28. Look for Dallas to come out more focused as this is a must win game at this juncture.

Giants (6-4) at Broncos (6-4)

Both these teams lost tough games last week which also served as a setback in the playoff race. Despite a great 176 yard, 4 touchdown rushing effort by Brandon Jacobs, New York was defeated by the Atlanta Falcons 41-38 after Jason Elam kicked the game winning FG as time expired. Denver lost to divisional rival San Diego 31-21 which put them two games out of first place in the AFC West. The Broncos were bit by the turnover bug in the game and need to do a better job of holding onto the ball this week if they want to beat the Giants.

Patriots (7-3) at Saints (6-4)

New Orleans find themselves in need of going on a good winning streak to hold onto their NFC South lead. The Atlanta falcons are breathing down their necks as the Saints only have a one game lead. The main cog of the Saints attack has been Reggie Bush who does it all, run, catch and play special teams. New England counters with Randy Moss who is putting up MVP number and the guy delivering those passes, Tom Brady. New England looks to throw the ball around all game and doesn’t put too much work on the ground. These games have turned into must wins for both teams.

Chiefs (5-5) at Chargers (8-2)
    Nobody expected the Chiefs to be in the playoff hunt at the beginning of the season but Coach jerseymadden has his team playing solid football. Despite the lack of talent, the offense puts up a lot of points. Kansas City dominated the Steelers 55-23 behind an opportunistic defense that forced 5 turnovers. San Diego is arguably the league’s best team as they pulled quality wins over Denver, Miami, and Philadelphia. San Diego’s defense has been stout all season forcing a lot of turnovers while the offense stays consistent behind the strong running of LaDainian Tomlinson. A win by the Chiefs would be huge

New power rankings and the debut of the MVP watch coming next week

2. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

sweet,

looks like some good matchups this week...

thanks HR,

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The Rams have nothing to do with me.....fuck them.

I am dealing with the Falcons....

4. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

lol,

jms panties in a bunch?

they will have something to do with you if you don't clinch your division, it's called a wild card and only two teams get those slots :p

unless of course I get the nfc west from the 49ers...

5. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah a mistake by me, I was writing this thing late last night. It has been fixed.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Division or Bust.....

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I think i clincehed my division with last weeks win!

8. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

The Panthers owner isn't added to the league yet or responding to game scheduling... I hope i don't have to wait til the last minute to find out I have to play the cpu

9. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

gotta give you props cole,

you have a very tough and well disciplined team, hated westbrook :)

you gave up an awful lot for a 30 something runner though, hopefully he doesn't go to the old folks home next year on you...

10. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Reminder guys, we advance tomorrow at 5 EST. We have a lot of games left to be played.

Raiders vs. Cowboys - Raiders plays the CPU
    Bears vs Vikings - Bears plays the CPU
    Cardinals vs Titans
    Panthers vs Jets
    Browns vs Bengals
    Bucs vs Falcons
    Chiefs vs Chargers
    Jags vs 49ers

11. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Steelers Ravens is complete.

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I'll play as soon as i eat dinner...

13. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

ive had my thread up for past 2 days and falcons guy hasnt responded so can i do i get to play cpu or what?

14. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I'll set him to CPU

15. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

raiders-cowboys done...