1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Nov 24, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Vols u have commish on ps3. you can find 3 more people if u want or roll with the 9 for now. I will be around on site but i am on auto in alot of dynastys now as end of year is killing me this year with having custody of 3 kids and business gettind stupid busy right now.

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Alright Man, I will hold down the Fort until your return.

See ya soon.

3. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Lets get this week in by next Monday night ...November 29th

I have to go out of town on Tuesday and will return on Thursday Night.

I will advance Monday night around 11pm Eastern time and SIM any game not played by then

4. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

Hate to sound rude but are we floundering. Its been like 9 days with no advance. Hope we not getting to end of season and dying out. I'm excited and ready to get into the offseason.

5. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

same here! the season should have been over. not sure what the hold up is, haven't heard from anybody.

6. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I have been out of town the past week. I just advanced it and we have a new member joining us this week.