Advanced to Week 13

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jfosh, Aug 17, 2009.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

Advanced to Week 13

Advanced to week 13.

Georgia Tech jumps Alabama to take #1 in all 3 polls.

Wisconsin stays unbeaten.

ACC championship game is set North Carolina vs. Georgia Tech

SEC championship is winner of Alabama @ Auburn game vs Georgia.

User Games this week.

Georgia vs Georgia Tech ----
    Alabama vs Auburn
    Florida St. vs. Florida

Everybody else plays the CPU.

Good luck.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Can we all agree, since we all have byes in week 14, that after this week we just sim ahead to the conference championships and let the cpu recruit for us in week 14?

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Fuck that shit. :D I'll be online whenever and do it in 5 minutes. Sorry man but I still have cpu teams jumping me randomly even though they haven't made players an offer. Players I need. I'm not having an easy time at all.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I need to recruit. We should just set a small window for guys to get on and do it.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Congrats guys. I was hoping JMS could give me another shot at Mo after our epic opener.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ok but gotta be fair to everyone then. if/when we advance, have to leave it up for guys on every coast to get their recruiting in. hell i have like 3-4 visits in week 14 that i was willing to sim just to keep moving, but whatever u guys wanna do

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    fuck my schedule is brutal lol...

8. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

when are the user v. user games scheduled for? we might be able to do something where as the last game is played we get folks to log on, do their recruiting and then advance.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I will be home tomorrow to play my cpu game...........will be played around noon or 1 pm

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

SIM IT!!

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I concur. Three day advance FTL!

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

WOW!!

I completely fucked myself not playing that game vs UNC. I had players visiting and I forgot.

Then Georgia AND Alabama loses...........fuck me....I could have finished 2 or 3. My offense is finally clicking and I felt like I could have outscored UNC..........this loss will hurt for a while. Probably could have moved up to a 6 star school.

MFER!!

13. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

More importanly you could have earned Clemson a spot in the ACC title game.

14. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah i fucked Clemson too........damn

15. BlyGilmore

JMS is just handing out the deep dickings.

16. BlyGilmore

just a reality of this kind of league though. at some point we're all going to take time off so you'll have a season that didn't turn out as good as it could have because of CPU games or sims.

17. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yes, I am back from my mini vaca and after logging on and letting JuJu ass rape Virginia............i am not happy....this season leaves a bad taste.

I am hoping for a Human bowl game (without discos). JuJu still wants to play!!

(sidenote.....looks like to me there is not much difference between mediocre QBs and Elite Qbs. Probably should knock down the acc slider 1 notch)

I thought there would be a huge difference between JuJu and Taylor.....but after a few games.....seems like the same QB....(n)

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

After my loss to Miami I switched to a RS Frosh QB who had a worse arm than my starter and have been much better. Willie Korn sucked ass in last years game too though so it might just be in my head.

19. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Some players play better then the ranking would indicate. Thats been a fact in EA football games for years.

20. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

I think Kinger and I are the last game, we had to disconnects last night, and I honestly don't think we will be able to try again tonight.

Im guessing you can go ahead and sim, or let Kinger play the cpu. I dont wanna be up and have that shit disco again.

21. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

SIM SIM SIM!!!! we can all do recruiting tonite in week 14, and be in the conf titles game by tomorrow...maybe even off-season by like Sunday-Monday

22. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Settle down Bevis. [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xwIAT3Vgxo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xwIAT3Vgxo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I am gone from Thursday until late Sunday night. No way am I missing the first offseason when we have drug out user games while people were gone / away.

I will have the box with me but we are driving home late sunday and its a four hour drive.

I hope we can shoot for next Monday night for the offseason.

23. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Considering we have 2 user games (with diconnects I'm sure ) for confernce title games, then have 12 bowl games, Monday might be optimistic. I'm gone Friday til Sunday afternoon too and I think someone else is too if I remember the vacation thread correctly. That's why I was so eager to Sim and advance. Ideally I'd like to play my bowl game before leaving and offsea when back. But I'm down with simming the bowl not to hold things up. Like rusty thou, don't want to miss offsea.

24. jfosh

jfosh Super

Im logging in right now sounds like a sim for the Florida vs Florida St. game. Kinger never responded to Steelah's post.

It looks like disconnects are going to be part of the game at this point. It sux but we need to face it they are going to happen till the game is fixed.

We need to stay on schedule and take it in stride. There are going to be a lot of seasons. It will all even out in the end.

25. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

Sorry I didn't respond. Especially on Wednesdays I am not online from about 8 AM to 10 PM EST, usually 10:30.