Advanced to Week 13

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Aug 26, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 13

No user games. Make this one quick, then we will hit conference championship week.

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Will know it out tonight, may be later though, have an athlete in the hospital.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Sorry to hear that J one of your lineman? We had a HS school kid walk off the field here in Louisville monday and collapse he had to be taken to U of L hospital and is still in critical condition. They think it had nothing to do with heat (its only been in the 70's) something to do with his brain. Hope your kid is OK. On a brighter side Colorado ends the regular season on a bright note beating Rival Nebraska 24-21. Played after the patch noticed a few rinkles my slants were not as open and they tackled a whole lot better. Also did not notice the RB bend in half and then rise up to gain a few more yards or as I like to call it doing the limbo.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

^^^ Heavy shit....

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Yeah, one of mine. Its a pretty bad deal here, not gonna say any more than that though.

As far as my game, Duke wins 49-37 (yes I scored with one second left b/c Wake is fucking rival and they pissed me off in the game...) and ends out the year with 4 wins in the last 5, almost pulled it off.

5-7 for the year REALLY is overachieving with what I'm working with so I'm happy, should have a MUCH better defense next season, even though they'll all be freshmen.

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

My prayers are with you and the team then. Good luck.

7. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

sorry guys. I can't play til tomorrow night. Wow, last week advanced quick didn't it?

8. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, we're so close. Would you be opposed to a sim Marcman? I'd really like us to get out of this season. We're really behind compared to the other 2 premier leagues. You play Baylor this week so it should end up being a win for you. It's totally your call though, we still have another 24 hours until deadline.

9. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Hey Marc,

[​IMG]

10. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

How about if i play 1st thing in the morning? That's a fair compromise, no? I'm just iffy about my recruiting

11. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    That works. I understand you wanting to take care of recruiting. Thanks.