1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 13

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Oct 7, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 13

NC State got the big win over Texas A&M. NC State moves to #2 because of the win, and now they get to play the #1 team in the land. 1 versus 2 in week 13, how about that!

Notable Rankings
    1. Kansas St.
    2. NC State
    3. Virginia
    6. Texas A&M
    12. Vanderbilt
    14. Arkansas

USER GAMES
    South Carolina (Blaza) vs. Texas Tech (Marcman)
    NC State (Mazzman) vs. Kansas St. (Ravedown)

2. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

South Carolina @ Texas Tech:

WOW! TTU came out swingin! They scored on the opening drive, then had two pick 6's, followed by a field goal to take a 24-0 lead in the 1st Q. THen they basically quit. The Game Cocks scored 30 consecutive points to put TTU down 6 in the 4th Q. TTU got stopped on a 3 and out. Then the TTU Defense came up BIG stopping SC from goin up 2 scores and gave TTU offense one more chance. TTU ended up gettin the ball with about 2:25 left and charged with a HUGE drive that ended with a pass to the wide open flat inside the ten and scored with 4 seconds left. Extra Point Good and TTU wins a nailbiter.

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

What a great game bro. I went on a roll there but couldn't dig myself out of the whole. Nice win.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I had fireworks too in the Egg Bowl!

To sum it up I go into the 4th down 13. I set up everything perfectly to engineer one last drive to tie the game. I get the ball with 2:00.

1st play, sack...2nd play qb gets hit and duck pick six! Game over right....Almost. I get the ball back and expecting Mss to keep blitzing, I call a screen. It goes for TD. Miss gets the ball and plays it conservative. So i made them punt and get the ball back with 40 seconds. I hit a post play and break a tackle to get down to the 30. Three plays later Im in the endzone for the tie. I kick the XP to take it to overtime.

Miss gets the ball back after a shitty kick and have chance for the gw fg. Instead I sack the QB, he fumbles, I pick it up and run it in for the game winning TD!!!!! Salty lol

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Sounds like an awesome game!

Now you just need a let-down so Duke can get bowl eligible :D

6. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I will get my game in today, I am home sick... I lost connection when I was playing earlier, I was up 31-7 too :(

7. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

My game will be in tonight as well.