Advanced to Week 13

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Oct 7, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Feb 11, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 13

NC State got the big win over Texas A&M. NC State moves to #2 because of the win, and now they get to play the #1 team in the land. 1 versus 2 in week 13, how about that!

Notable Rankings
    1. Kansas St.
    2. NC State
    3. Virginia
    6. Texas A&M
    12. Vanderbilt
    14. Arkansas

South Carolina (Blaza) vs. Texas Tech (Marcman)
    NC State (Mazzman) vs. Kansas St. (Ravedown)
  2. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Mar 1, 2009
    South Carolina @ Texas Tech:

WOW! TTU came out swingin! They scored on the opening drive, then had two pick 6's, followed by a field goal to take a 24-0 lead in the 1st Q. THen they basically quit. The Game Cocks scored 30 consecutive points to put TTU down 6 in the 4th Q. TTU got stopped on a 3 and out. Then the TTU Defense came up BIG stopping SC from goin up 2 scores and gave TTU offense one more chance. TTU ended up gettin the ball with about 2:25 left and charged with a HUGE drive that ended with a pass to the wide open flat inside the ten and scored with 4 seconds left. Extra Point Good and TTU wins a nailbiter.
  3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Apr 17, 2009
    What a great game bro. I went on a roll there but couldn't dig myself out of the whole. Nice win.
  4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Jun 18, 2009
    I had fireworks too in the Egg Bowl!

To sum it up I go into the 4th down 13. I set up everything perfectly to engineer one last drive to tie the game. I get the ball with 2:00.

1st play, sack...2nd play qb gets hit and duck pick six! Game over right....Almost. I get the ball back and expecting Mss to keep blitzing, I call a screen. It goes for TD. Miss gets the ball and plays it conservative. So i made them punt and get the ball back with 40 seconds. I hit a post play and break a tackle to get down to the 30. Three plays later Im in the endzone for the tie. I kick the XP to take it to overtime.

Miss gets the ball back after a shitty kick and have chance for the gw fg. Instead I sack the QB, he fumbles, I pick it up and run it in for the game winning TD!!!!! Salty lol
  5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Jun 28, 2009

Sounds like an awesome game!

Now you just need a let-down so Duke can get bowl eligible :D
  6. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

May 3, 2009
    I will get my game in today, I am home sick... I lost connection when I was playing earlier, I was up 31-7 too :(
  7. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Mar 1, 2009
    My game will be in tonight as well.