1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 14, fire away!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Advanced to Week 14, fire away!

Jeff Scales finally works his way into the Heisman race. The #1 QB of the first class is really paying dividends.

Troy is the bastards that could ruin some kind of user/user National championship game whether that be Tennessee if they win the SEC, or whomever...

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Where is Troy ranked? I saw them creeping up early, I didn't think they would make it towards the top by the end.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Troy was 11 last week. Don't think they will make it. I feel Michigan/ PSU have a better shot unless they both lost.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Mo, did i finally sign that HB away from you? I logged on specficially last night to drop 2 1/2 hrs into him and win to get to 6-6 and the shittiest bowl ever

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yep you were successful in keeping Richard Smith part deux away from Ga Tech.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok so the year wasn't a total waste. Between Smith (speed) and DeMarcus Marcus (power) we have 2 RBs for next year. Francis is only a Jr. Our WRs still suck but maybe there will be some interest in the off-season guys.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Lol you would drop 2 and a half and play your game to get him :( FML.

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

LOL sadly, he's going to be my fastest player next year...needed him

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

As it gets down to the wire the unbeaten cpu teams just sort of float upwards (n)