Advanced to Week 15

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Waiting to hear from Vikes/Bears on when they can get their game in. My expectation is that we will push the advance back to Friday night in order to allow them to get their game in, then adjust the schedule as necessary.

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Patriots 38 Packers 13

Tully Banta-Cain has the game of his life. 1 FF, 1 Fum Rec (different plays) 1 INT, 4 Tackles on the opening kickoff drilled Will Blackmon to force a fumble and the Pats got the ball. Before the Packers even knew what happened it was 17-0 and Tom Brady and the 1st team offense were off the field for most of the first half (minus Matt Forte cause Fred Taylor got banged up Forte was in) after the Packers got the game closer Brady and the 1st team came back out for a while and put the game away and back came the second team offense (once again minus Matt Forte who played most of the game) **Will do a more in depth write up for the next one but with no replies on the other one I figured no one read them**

3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Good stuff. I got CB Webster from the Giants and happen to play them last week. He had 3 INTs against his former mates! It was awesome, he was an animal.