Advanced to Week 15

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sticking with the normal schedule. Next advance is Wednesday at 10pm EST.

Time for SWAMI SEZ!
    [​IMG]

The new and improved website now has player of the week. Finally an unbiased look at the weeks GAMEBREAKERS (doesn't account for PvP only games like Rush's) Please welcome our new segment, the Mike's Hard Lemonade GAMEBREAKERS.

[​IMG]

Had to get a plug for the Buffalo Bills right? NICE!

Lets get to this weeks games (Cowboys/Cardinals omitted, Cowboys already won :()

[​IMG]

The Steelers are not the Steelers of old and the Texans are coming off a heartbreaking 34-35 loss to the hated Carolina Panthers. The computers like the Steelers but the SWAMI likes the Texans. I'll take the Texans, still fighting for their playoff lives, by 6.

[​IMG]
    A battle of some of the oldest franchises, the Chiefs and the Lions - no longer the lowly lions, battling for a spot atop their division - playoff births already signed and sealed. The teams are very similar on paper but the Chiefs have a much more opportunistic defense, to the tune of 25 takeaways compared to only 7 by the Lions. I'm taking the 11-2 Chiefs on the arm of Matt Cassel. Can Jamal Charles make it back in time for the playoffs?

[​IMG]
    The Jets are out of it, the Dolphins are fighting for a spot atop the AFC East with my Buffalo Bills. Can the Jets do me a favor? I just don't see how. They topped the Bills a few short weeks ago (in a simulation) but the gods are smiling on the Dolphins, not the Bills today. Dolphins by 10 setting up the monstrous match between the Bills and Dolphins next week for the division lead. It feels like the playoffs already, BOOM!

2. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

What was the website again to view the goodies?

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

With it getting closer to the end of the season, what are the pro-bowl picks looking like?

4. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I was actually gonna post them as well as the league leaders in a new thread. Stand by.....

5. Keller

myleaguemanager.net

6. Keller

Goodies updated.

7. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I didn't realize the meaning of this Panthers/Lions game coming up in week 16. It might have a drastic effect on who gets in the wild card spot

8. Keller

Guess you better put your game face on Trey.

9. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

10. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Yes indeed it is a very important game and it will have playoff implications.