1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 15

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Next Advance is Tuesday morning

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I just had a Keller game against the Saints, 6 freaking picks. This game is SO BROKEN, I ca-- nope, it was my own fault. He was on roids after that Falcons game, and I couldn't get the fog out of my head while waking up. GG capp34

Keller - on another note, do you ever find switching between Madden and NCAA a lot messes you up? Like in this game, it was my first time booting up Madden in a few days, I played a lot of NCAA last night. The whole 1st quarter, my timing was off on my throws. 4 picks in the 1st...

3. Keller

Yes. Switching kills me.

Before playing user Deuce games I like to hitup practice mode for like an entire hour straight, just working on my passing. I struggle making the switch.

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Glad it's not just me.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Heh, when is the last time you played a user game in the Deuce?

6. Keller

Sometime before this weekend, I know that much.

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Keller

I still have not heard from bjbdahitman and made a thread about it. Not sure what you want me to do Keller?

8. Keller

When were you planning to play? If I don't see anything I can remove him but I wanted to at least give him an opportunity to say something today.