Advanced to Week 15

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Advanced to Week 15

This week is all recruiting, so we are going to make it a quick advance (48 hour deadline vs. 72). You have until Thursday, 11/12, at 3pm eastern to get your stuff done. I request/urge you to get it done ASAP so that we can move to the post-season as quickly as possible.

Here are the conference championship match-ups:

ACC: Florida State vs. Georgia Tech
    Big XII: Oklahoma vs. Nebraska
    SEC: Florida vs. LSU

Feel free to start scheduling these games. Keep in mind that all game scheduling should be done in this thread please, so as to keep the deadline visible at all times.

Thanks guys, and get your stuff in! :cool:

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hey Bruce, when do you want to get the SEC Championship in? I'm pretty open Thursday before 6pm or after 9:30pm eastern, and Friday before 8pm eastern. Saturday isn't ideal, but could work also. Let me know!

3. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Yo, JHeb it's almost time! How about Friday night?

4. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I'll get my recruiting in Wed afternoon. Amp, Im good Friday afternoon and Saturday early morning.

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Ash's flight comes in Friday night at about 9pm or so...May not be a good time to try and get the game in. Saturday morning? Just call me after we advance and we'll work it out.

6. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Saturday morning will probably work fine. I will call you and we can post the game time we work out.

7. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Friday is better than saturday. I'll post friday afternoon what time that evening will be best.

8. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

What about Thursday night? That'd really be the best...Ash will still be in D.C., Ava will be at her grandma's...It'll be just me, the wings, the beer and NCAA 10.

Let me know...

9. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Hey AMP,

Give me a time dude for Friday. Ive got a final interview setup for Friday Afternoon. How about late afternoon or mid day?