1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to week 16

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Freakskull, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I contacted Husker and asked him if he wanted to play, he didnt. I was busy and making time for a CPU game was a low priority. I already played week 17 (CPU again).

3. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

Thanks for the advance Freakskull!

Pro Tip for everyone: i use smart glass and if anyone messages me, i get it on my phone. If anyone would've messaged me last night i was on til a little after 10 and could've advanced when some guys need it. I don't check the chat box often while I'm playing.

4. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

Raunchy and I never really talked about playing our game, I think the game just didn't matter as we're both locked in for the 3 and 4 seed and I've at least been super busy, so we didn't bother. I will play my week 17 game and play the playoffs so no need for ap. Thanks Freak.

5. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Sorry about that, I passed out when I got home. The game wasn't high on my priority since Keller was AP and I had nothing to gain from playing the CPU.