1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 16

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Next Advance is Wednesday at 10pm EST.

@NateDawg - your rams won in the sim - we really need to get to the bottom of your connection issues.

2. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

It's times like these where we could help ourselves get through another 2 seasons before the Madden 12 drop. At our current pace, we won't make it. But if we can keep allowing Keller to advance early, maybe we could...

@everyone - up to y'all to get your games in. We have two weekend days to get some work done.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

it kinda of bugs me the rams are going to playoffs because his user games are getting simmed...just doesn't seem right to me...

4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

My dad fell and hit his head which caused him to have internal bleeding on the brain and forced him into a coma. I have left my home and my xbox to be with him and my family. I do not have an expected time of arrival back to my home. There is a good chance I may not be playing my week 16 game due to this occurrence. I will keep you and capp34 in the loop, but in case I end up MIA you understand why.

5. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Not trying to dime him out but he didn't say anything about connection issues he just never got back to me about setting up a time

6. Keller

Wow I wish I would have paid closer attention. If he didn't contact you at all about playing, you need to get in touch with me so I can boot him and you can play the CPU. In the future check the contact info thread for my email and email me if you have to - it comes straight to my blackberry.

7. sibellius

he sent me message Thursday night asking if I could play in an hour so I jumped on but then he sent another message saying he couldn't get a ride but could play Friday during the day. I sent him message back thursday night to let him know I worked during the day but gave him my schedule for friday and saturday but haven't heard back since

8. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

@Capparelli do whatever you have to do, thoughts and prayers are with your Dad man, dont sweat madden. its nothing.

9. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Hope your father gets better man.

10. Keller

exactly

11. Keller

well thats not as bad - still, next time let me know and you can probably play the cpu

12. sibellius

@Keller looks like Rams are the only ones left to play....Nate seems to still be MIA

13. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

another sim win on his quest for the SB...will TMFL have a Sim SB champion?

14. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Oh hell no, if we don't hear from him or these connection issues happen in the playoffs I for one would say then he drops and they play the CPU it is not fair to anyone to have to take a sim loss in the playoffs, that's my vote on that subject.

This is also a CPU game for him so to wait til the last minute without a reply over the last few days on here, being MIA this close to playoff time isn't good.

15. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I am already congratulating my guys on being the real NFC west Champions...

• Like Like x 2
  16. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

its become an issue for sure.