1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 16

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Next advance is Fri morning.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Keller can we start doing game recaps in the weekly advance threads so there is more discussion about the outcome of games? Just a thought.

EA servers crapped out on me right after kick-off in my CPU game, I got it on a second try a few hours later tho.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Bumping this so everyone gets reminded.

I like that recaps are separate and in one place personally but thats just me. I would listen if others wanted to weigh in.

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

It just seemed to work better in my personal experience, I know I rarely look in the scores thread because there isn't much chatter outside of the recaps.

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well feel free to post up some chatter fuzzy, I mean if I see a good game by someone I like to comment but when I'm the only one commenting it kinda gets a little bit old after a while.