Advanced to Week 16

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by fuzzyl0gic, Mar 2, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Advance Deadline: Saturday 11:59 PM EST

Despite going full circle in the last thread, antcap24 reassured me of my initial conviction; we should give at least 48 hours between advances. There is no advantage is shortening a 48 and adding to an already 72 hour advance range. Not everyone works M-F, or has the same days free. I think this works best for all.

2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Last night as I was trying to fall asleep, for some reason I had TSO on my mind...

I think that this schedule could be a mesh of all the proposed schedule combined.

Thursday - Saturday 5 PM
    Saturday 5 PM- Monday
    Tuesday- Wednesday

This would give you :

THU FRI night and SAT afternoon to play the first advance

SAT, SUN, MON night to play the second advance

TUE WED night to play the third advance

The MON and WED advances would be at 11:59 pm

This plan would allow Keller to have his idea of doubling up on Saturday and get two games in on different advances

This plan would allow Shaun Mason to be able to play a game FRI night for one advance and SAT night for another advance

This plan would be a compromise towards fuzzyl0gic plan in which there are at least 48 hours for each advance, while spliting the additional 24 hours .

I think this plan could work start of next season if it was set in stone prior to the kickoff of the season.

3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

i like this advance playing games on Thursday Friday then another Saturday evening is nice

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    This is essentially the same schedule we arrived at, except the Saturday advance timing is a few hours later.

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

The difference between this one and the one Keller proposed is he does no include Thursday night with the Saturday morning advance. This leaves only one night to play that advance (Friday)

6. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

So...did we settle on firm advance schedule?

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    AFAIK it is Tueday/Thursday/Saturday.