Advanced to Week 17

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We advanced on schedule. Next advance will be Wednesday at 10pm EST.

Goodies wait, as usual.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We'll go without the goodies this week as the most interesting game was already played - GB/Lions. If someone wants to take over this column because I'm too busy to post it sometimes, feel free :)

3. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

i just look on the other website now, so not sure if u need to repost it... could just be me though.

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I did what I could, but my computer screen doesn't fit the pro-bowl voting or the game stats but I can give you the answers.

[​IMG]
    (Predictions are according to the myleaguemanager stuff.

Carolina vs. Atlanta
    Prediction: Atlanta

Patriots vs. Dolphins
    Prediction: Miami

Raiders vs. Bills
    Prediction: Bills

Chiefs vs. Steelers
    Prediction: Chiefs

Now onto my thoughts as to who will win what.

With the Carolina Panthers fighting for their slim playoff lives on the line and absolutely nothing for Atlanta to play for, I see the Falcons resting their starters and in fact losing this game.
    Winner: Carolina

With the Patriots owner having trouble with the game and having had played Warren in past leagues I would have thought the Patriots in this one, but with the game problems, I am going with Miami here.
    Winner: Miami

Buffalo needs the win to be the 3rd seed in the playoffs and if they can get some help by the Steelers they may in fact be the number two seed in the playoffs. Gotta go with Buffalo here.
    Winner: Buffalo

Chiefs are playing for the number two seed after the Browns wrapped up the number one seed, it should be the Chiefs winning this one but for some reason I see an upset here by the Steelers.
    Winner: Steelers

There you have it, hopefully someone can do the Pro-Bowl for everyone.

5. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

lmao me and cap just had a hell of a game. he went up like 21-7, i got a FG before the half, then he tried to pitch the kickoff return and i picked it up and ran it in with no time before half to trim it to 21-17, he scores, i score etc..i run in a TD with williams to take the lead with like 15 seconds left, he gets down to my 47 with 4 seconds left and hits roddy white on a crossing route (i wasnt suprised since thats 60% his gameplan) and White shook off gamble and godfrey to run in for the win...pretty epic, tough way to lose...I'm not mad but I did think it was a dick move to play his starters, so I was trying to hit stick Matt Ryan & Roddy White often as I could [​IMG] but I'll remember it next year, when I get a full-season to play and don't take over a 2-5 team [​IMG]

good game

6. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

That was a good game! lol!

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Looks like we are brewing a bit of a rilvary here.. Go ahead and pin this "dick move" to play my starters as locker room material. It will only make this matchup even more fun. Oh and when 90% of your D calls are drop zones, I am going to take what I have, and thats the underneath routes. Next season will be fun dueling it out in our division.

8. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

it would only be fitting that Carolina/Atlanta is a rivalry. I enjoy playing you, I just wish our defenses made more tackles so we didn't have ridiculous scores like 50-46 or whatever it was haha.

oh and I bet you never pitch the ball on a kickoff return again, I couldn't believe my eyes