Advanced to Week 17

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by trutest, Nov 2, 2009.

1. trutest

trutest Walk On

Advanced to Week 17

I apologize to those that received a loss even though they did their part in trying to schedule their game. I'm seriously getting fed up with the lazy people who don't schedule their games or wait till the last minute to contact their opponent. If you are not active enough to play your game then pls do us all a favor and get the F out. If you choose not to get the F out then I will kick your ass out.

I understand if you are busy or have a busy week, two weeks, month, whatever. Do you part and drop the league so your opponent can play the CPU!! If you don't then I have to babysit the forums, private msgs, xbox live msgs to determine who should play CPU and who shouldn't (AKA a FUCKEN HEADACHE.) Its not fair to those owners and its damn sure not fair to me. I didn't take control of SMFL to babysit owners. Get with it or get out.

Again, sry to those owners who did not deserve a loss (including myself).

Thanks to those who go about things the right way, keep it up.

Adding this in to maybe get a laugh or two out of someone. Last night while I am waiting for the Yankees game to come on, a friend drops off HIS friend's Xbox 360 console for me to "fix". Well, I take off the top cover where the HDD goes, and there's a fucken cockroach infestation in the damn thing. My wife freaked out, made me put on some gloves, and I ended up killing maybe 4 or 5 of those suckers and closing the damn thing back up. Gave it back to the guy and told him to handle his "cockroach problem" and then I will "fix" it. How the fuck does something like that happen? NASTY SHIT.

Afterwards, my wife goes to give our son his cough medicine and mistakingly gives him my cough medicine instead. Poor guy was out like a light

2. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

That is funny.

3. Herc

Herc Walk On

yeah, that was great. The Vikes jackass gets the win even though i tried and he did not at all.

4. JB21

JB21 Walk On

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

can you drop the redskins so i can play CPU

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Man this game is beyond bullshit, i play agaisnt cpu after the skins get dc and i win but it doesnt upload tonight i try to supersim and get the win cuz i dont have time to play an hour long game agasint the cpu, OF COURSE they kill me in the sim and i restart my xbox and it still uploads the lost

Now i am 13-3 and will not get the first seed because NE gets the tie breaker over me because of ALPHABETICAL ORDER, even though i beat tennessee and i have a better division record. EA is a joke, always gettin shafted

7. THE Gregoose

THE Gregoose Walk On

The last 3 week games were all only played by User vs CPU most of them. Ppl are not putting effort to play users game. I think this league is good enough for now, i'll probably step down on SFML since i hate playing against CPU with full 8 minutes with accl clock OFF.

8. ChickenOfTheSea

Some of us played all our games. But im sure a guy like me, trying to scratch into the Playoffs, in only one league, has more of an interest in playing his games than a guy whos out of it. although I know JC was in it all the way, fighting for a WC spot, but real life got in the way.

One upon a time I was so rabid I wouldnt miss a game for anything. Now I appreciate missing a game or so, and the flexibility that Jersey has allowed this season, I'm sure going forward that a little more participation will occur. we have maintained about 25 team user ownership throughout i think. which is not bad.

9. Herc

Herc Walk On

btw i say jackass cause Commish dropped ypu so I can play cpu but u jump on right away and take Vikes again and tell me that i cannot play cpu, that you may play me tomm night if you decide to stay in league.... So u blocked me from playing cpu than you dont show to play me and week gets advanced and I get loss.....

10. ChickenOfTheSea

JB, you have been the Vikes since the League formed right?

11. JB21

JB21 Walk On

think so

12. JB21

JB21 Walk On

i took over the vikes after the guy who said he would take em left or quit the team

13. ChickenOfTheSea

Thats what I though.