Advanced to Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Aug 31, 2010.

?

When to advance

1. Wait until Monday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Advance Thursday around 6-7pm

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Advanced to Week 2

Next advance is, tentatively, Thursday at 6-7pm EST.

Sorry I can't push this back to Friday morning guys. This is the only time I can advance the league as I again will be out of town for Labor day weekend.

The only other option is wait until I return on Monday.

If you guys want that, say so here. Otherwise it will be Thursday.

2. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

id say wait until monday since alot of people wont be around labor day weekend and wont be able to get their games in anyway

3. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

I hit the wrong button in the poll lol. I hit wait until monday but i meant to hit the thursday button

4. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I shouldn't really get a vote, I already played my game against the CPU. So I'll let the people who need to play their games decide. Although I don't see any reason why everyone shouldn't be able to get their games in before Thursday night.

5. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

It seems like people should be able to get at least 2 games in per week. I understand this weekend is a special circumstance, but 3 days should be more than enough time to fit a game in.

6. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

i agree folks... league got advance yesterday... it shudnt be 7 days till u advance it again

7. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

i'd like for it to advance thurs or friday, not like i'm not going to be LOCKED to my tv because i have some unhealtyh addiction to college football, and i'm probably going to have a hard-on for 5 days straight beginning on thursday, ending monday with virginia tech/boise state but, if it has to wait til MOnday because of labor day, i have no problem with that either.

8. Keller

We still have A LOT of games that are unplayed if everyone really wants to advance tomorrow.

You guys better get your games in tonight.

9. Keller

I will be advancing us around 6 or so tonight since the voting seems to have gone that way.