Advanced to Week 3 - 24 HR Advance all CPU Games

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, May 26, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Advanced to Week 3 - 24 HR Advance all CPU Games

ACTIVE TEAMS THIS WEEK:

LSU
    AUBURN
    CLEMSON
    UNC
    GEORGIA TECH (Plays Va Tech, who is on auto)
    FSU
    GEORGIA
    MIAMI
    FLORIDA
    ALABAMA

INACTIVE TEAMS THIS WEEK:

TENNESSEE

TERRENCE ROBINSON SAYS "ME TOO"

Georgia Tech's Terrence Robinson announced that he will be a contender for the Heisman as he whored his way to a 27-36, 460 yard, 7 touchdown performance with just 1 interception. That's a career for some kids!!!

HB A.J. Barnes of Auburn had a great day eclipsing the 200 yard mark and also caught 3 balls for an additional 61 yards, scoring 3 touchdowns in a trouncing of Ramirez's next team, Illinois.

UPCOMING SCHEDULE

This is the last of three 24-hour advances in a row to start the season, good work guys. We're off to a fast start and we can say that for the first time in a long time. I knew Blaza bitch would be the first person to attempt to test the advance times and um, you took a loss. Better run the table now, fool!

WEEK 4 USER GAMES

There will be a 48-hour advance window for the next advance, so you can start scheduling games for that period. The may schedule is included below.

GEORGIA VS. LSU
    FLORIDA VS TENNESSEE

[​IMG]

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Heisman Watch

Richard Smith- Mia: 10 att 42 yards TD. Knocked out in the 1st half for the game, bruised ribs​

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Win over rival South Carolina is costly for the boys in red as we lose star MLB Kevin Ross for two weeks. That really doesn't matter, as backup Matt Singletary is a beast.

Much, much worse was losing DT Brian Davis for the season with a grade 9 penile strain. His presence will really be missed as he is an all-around beast, a 96 OVR JR. We still have Jamal Mason to step in and he is awesome, and this lets senior Matt Taylor get in there and play, he's stronger and a better run defender than either of the starters were. Still, I'd rather have the two quick guys in there....

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

HUH???? What the fuck man I played my game and crushed Oregon State??? The game did not register??????

5. Blaza

Bah---just saw that I did lose. My last straw with EA man, throw me on auto, done Im definitely done with 10 now.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Sorry to hear that man. I figured you just got busy and knew you would beat them in a sim.

7. Blaza

No. So between being up 14 in the 4th on LSU in the bowlgame, disco'ing and taking an L, clearing out time to do offseason and not being able to log in, and this BS I'm to the whats the point stage with this game. Disappointing.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

that really blows man, I thought you hadn't even logged in for awhile. How was Lionel in your one game with him

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Don't let him quit and take the easy way out to playing more FIFA. That's what he wants you to do. (y)

10. Blaza

Lionel was pretty nasty, definitely the most explosive player on the squad bar Dwayne Phillips.

Hahah, man I'll tell ya, FIFA has their shit together as far as dumbass server bugs and dropped games. I love the NCAA 10 gameplay, I just hate wasting hours of time doing shit that doesn't even count. :(

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

[​IMG]

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

lol wtf ^^^

13. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Robinson is ready for war!

Love the way he's progressed. I don't have a stud at WR but I have good ones who can do somethings. I'm just worried about my defense.