Advanced to Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 19, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Advanced to Week 3

-The recruiting police will be on the lookout :cool:

UvU games
    Florida @ Tennessee (lilmaggie, it may be best to contact max via xbox live, i think he is computerless atm)
    Clemson @ Auburn

--Advance Wednesday night--

2. sreese

sreese Walk On

Opps hey parrot my bad i play auburn not miami. im a goof.

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Haha. No problem. Posted something in the other thread, too.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

York...make that shit work tonight!!!! PLEAES!!

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Should be able to get mine in tonight, gonna be an ugly one, not looking forward to it lol.

6. sreese

sreese Walk On

On my way home york can u play around ten

7. sreese

sreese Walk On

Ok here's the deal. I can play anytime between now and Wednesday afternoon @ 2. I did everything in my power to be here by ten and I doesn't look like u have been on. If we need to play early in the morning I'm game for whatever. Let me know something. So if we can't get together do we sim it?

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Got a computer now! Its an old desktop haha

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

reese, you guys have until Wednesday night..

10. sreese

sreese Walk On

Thanks Murk but i work wednesday night from like 4 till atleast 11 pm cst. I know he has a day job so.....

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

OK Reese I apologize about last night my plan was to be on after 10:00 but my wife was watching a show and I took my pain medication and I was out like a light. Sorry to leave you hanging. I will be on tonight after 11:00 eastern (I think this is when you posted you get home)I promise if for some reason I cannot I will at least jump on and put myself on AP so you can kick the shit out of AU and the league can advance. I will have my recruiting done today. Hey does anyone know if you can sort out the top 25 from the EA dynasty web site? I have tried to and can't get several players even if I leave commitment status at ANY. I want to get that page started.

12. sreese

sreese Walk On

No worries york. Hey man ill be on all day but if 11est is best for you that can work. But i dont mind playing at anytime thats good for you. Ill check back here often so if anything changes just let me know. Thanks

13. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

cool I will try to make it earlier will keep you updated.

14. sreese

sreese Walk On

K sounds good. I'm willing to send u my phone number if u want to text me like 20 mins before u can play and ill be there. If u can't get a deadset time.

15. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Will have my game in tonight. Work until 9, but I plan on getting it in right after that.

16. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Reese and I played I won 21-0. Damn his front four was beastly. I could not get a running game going to save my life I think I had 80 yards rushing all game. My D stepped it up and I held him to under 90 yards of total O. I had my game face on for this one. GG reese next year maybe I can come to death valley!!

17. sreese

sreese Walk On

Well played game york! Im very disappointed in my play. But not to take anything away from you, great game plan!!!

18. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

You know what I acctually had a game plan this time unlike my 1st week against Jman. I wanted to mix it up and use my whole playbook on defense I switched from zone to man at the right times all game I was very lucky there. On O I wanted to establish the run and use the PA because in my limited use of this game it seems to work really well. I think again I got lucky calling the right plays to work against your defensive play call. I used my FR FB that is 6'1" 275 lbs to loosen up the middle early on and got off a couple of good runs, then you adjusted well and stuffed the middle. Keep your head up reese I had a 6 month long loosing streak against users last year you'll get yours. We waiting on anybody? I got a 2 game winning streak and USC is coming to THE JUNGLE!!!!

19. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Yeah, we're waiting on Murk to flip this mutha!