advanced to week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Sep 1, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

advanced to week 3

Colorado - Kentucky
    Kansas St - Duke

rest cpu games or byes

With Labor Day weekend coming up, I know alot of guys will prob be busy/go away. If you plan to...

A) please post so in the vacation thread
    B) please get your shit done before you leave so those of us who are around, I can advance again like Fri-Sat

2. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Juggs, you do know that it's opening weekend of college football right? My living room and college football is the only vacation for me. The girlfriend knows all summer travel plans must be made before September 1st.

3. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Had a GG with OSU and his colorado buffalos..

Ima have to get creative for the recap since i got booted off the severs at the end of the game.. so.. ima do it 2moro

night yall

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah Pac12, I know all about brother (y)

But alot of people go away this weekend since it's like the last weekend of summer, before kids go back to school, etc.

Unfortunately for us on the East Coast, it's My name is Earl, and I plan on fucking up any possibility of going in the pool over the 3 day weekend.

Forecast for NYC this weekend:
    Friday - 83 degrees, rain from hurricane
    Saturday - 78 degrees
    Sunday - 79 degrees
    Monday - 79 degrees

BASTIDS!!!

5. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

I will be gone from Friday -Sunday evening. I will play my game for this week tonight. When are you advancing? Should I put on Auto -Pilot?

Edit: And by tonight, I mean Ill play when I come home from the UAB game tonight. Which will prolly be around 10 cst

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I plan on advancing to week 4 Friday probably. Then will leave that up til Monday for all the people going away. So as long as you get your week 3 game in before you go, you're fine